hendersonville vs. wilson central

waterboy00

It is evident this person doesn't know Wilson Central.  He said he has played them and is from Mt. Juliet, therefore he has always lost to these players (the guys in the 10, 11 and 12 grade have always beaten MJ when they were the upperclassmen).  Coach A has the team ready and they know it will be a battle but they are up to it.  Hendersonville is a good team but the Wildcats will win the season opener.

825719551[/snapback]

Hey ###### hole WC has only beat MJ once so I have no clue what your talking about that we have lost every year as underclassman!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disappointing (and surprising) loss for the Commandos, but Coach Hatfield and his team will regroup and come back fighting next week.

825720716[/snapback]

It was hard to tell about the Smith kid, he never had time to throw. Running the wing and play action takes time to set up and he did not have i t because WC was in the backfield a lot. They looked very good, WC .

Hey ###### hole WC has only beat MJ once so I have no clue what your talking about that we have lost every year as underclassman!

825720641[/snapback]

I can tell by the langauge and name you are from Mt. Juliet. I guess I have to draw a picture. The players that are senior beat Mt. Juliet when they were at West Wilson (8th grade), Freshman at WC (9th grade), lost as Sophmores (10th grade when most of WC was Sophmores) and won as Juniors (11th grade). The players that are Sophmores (10th grade) beat Mt. Juliet when they were at West Wilson Middle (8th grade), Freshman at WC (9th grade) and last year when they were Sophmores (10th grade). I beleive the now Sophmores beat Mt. Juliet as 8th graders (West Wilson) and Freshmen (last year) but I am not sure about that. So therefore this team has only lost to Mt. Juliet one time and that was when the now Seniors were Sophmores.

Anyway the point was the Wilson Central team is mentally tough and they showed it last night after giving up a score after the muffed punt. They regrouped and kept going.

Edited by WCWildcat#1Fan

I was very surprised by the score but not the outcome. Wilson Central looked very methodical at the jamboree the other night. They block well and have some huge weapons in the passing game. I never thought that they would have over 200 yards passing but whatever it takes.

Hendersonville is always a slow starter, the question now is how slow?