Brandon Warren?

cavsregionchamp

Did you see the game. And the outrageous calls. I think if the refs are going to throw out 1 of the players fighting they need throw out both. Don't You? But since your from Kentucky I can see why you dont. Alcoa would have beatin Hoptown 60-0 if the refs called a fair game. But i guess 36-6 is still a win.

825721537[/snapback]

Just because the fans think there was "Home Cooking" going on does not excuse "A Punch" IF it was, in fact really a punch. A push off is a flag but not a punch. Each call must stand upon its own merit and I agree "All" parties should expect consequences with actions and the coaches should insure all young men learn from the incident.

I also note not many Alcoa fans are on here passing along some information from the game. Did anyone, with an even and fair opinion see the incident???

If Mr. Warren did throw a punch out of anger, I would think Fulmer would want him in his secondary even more and knowing what I know about FSU he’ll fit in fine down there! :rolleyes:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were Kentucky game officials, which I assume they were, they are not obilgated to file an incident report with the TSSAA.  If they don't and Alcoa can make a good case of Warren's actions being of the self defensical nature described earlier in this thread, there might be a good chance of winning the appeal.

825721228[/snapback]

Self defense or not, you throw a punch you sit a game.

Im sure you were saying that 2 years ago at Morrisotown West when Houston and Carson were "suspended" for "throwing punches"

825721729[/snapback]

If they had actually thrown punches they would have been suspended, and rightly so. If the tape shows Warren didn`t throw a punch he should play, just like Scoot and AJ.

Edited by JC4life

I think I read somewhere the play was back up field 10-15 yards, if that is the case the film might not have caught the incident.

825721749[/snapback]

The guy from Hopkin. started it by grabbing Brandon by the neck. Brandon just pushed the guys hands away. The whole reffing squad was a joke. They made the Alcoa players take off their gloves in like the second quarter, after the game had started. They made terrible calls the whole game and obviously made a bad call on Brandon. Kentucky refs stink. That sums it up.

Be sure of this...Alcoa will do all they can for Brandon...they should. Coach Reid will be preparing for life without Brandon anyway though...Alcoa won't miss a beat.

I want Brandon to play. I want no excuses from either side at the final whistle. thumb

Brandon's a good kid. Brandon knows though that the player who retailiates is always the one ejected...you learn that in midgets.

I talked to Brandon after the game and he knows as well as anyone at that game it was a set up . Hopkinsville wanted him out of the game and they did just that. The officials should have to go a review board and be evaluated before being allowed to call anymore games . It was very obvious they were trying to keep the home town team in the game and were going to do what ever it took to do so but the talent Alcoa has and the good hardnosed play of the team wouldn't allow it . Brandon being tossed just made them play harder and leave no doubt who was the better team .

Warren will sit Friday night and Reid will not appeal. It is Alcoa's responsibility to report the incident and they did...just as they had one of their own fans removed Friday night for throwing a plastic bottle in the direction of the linesman. (It did reach the field) You can say a lot of things about Maryville and Alcoa but the one thing that they do have unequivocally is INTEGRITY. Alcoa will play without Warren and give it their best shot. I think we will all be suprised at the outcome. :ph34r:

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge