DOBYNS-BENNETT VS. OAK RIDGE

-Catfish-

Grad,

Tank is selling Papers, man. He has to talk this one up as much as possible. It is the annual big game of the season, and DB has beaten Oak Ridge the last 2 years ( in Regular Season ).

DB is young and in-expierenced. Mistakes have been made, many times over on the Offensive Side of the Ball. Graham has been holding things as close to the vest as possible in the first 3 games. You will see DB doing things that they have not shown, I'd bet the farm on it. Whether that is enough to win the game is another matter.

Maybe it would not be so bad to win the 2nd meeting of the season for a change?

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825742588[/snapback]

Wow, Are you serious? I bet nobody has ever thought about that before. And what are the mistakes you talk about...In three games they have had 1 turnover and it was by way of a fumble.

Edited by WizardofKtown

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tribe, can you say "here Kitty, Kitty Kitty?" Da Wildcats are heading your way, try not to get cat scratched!
Ok, I was going to stay out of this whole topic and whatever happens Friday night happens. But wow, I've never seen a post as lame as that. OakRidgeCat, just don't talk anymore... Good luck to both teams.

Roll Tribe

"They call me....." :angry:

Bud, Art, Skunk I am doing something different this year. I am not going to bring the motorhome (seems we lose every time I do) and am riding the Booster bus. I will check out the B-B-Que at your tailgate party though, see you there. I'll be the guy with the Oak Ridge shirt . And that's all I've got to say about that. Just saw Forrest Gump again on the tube the other day.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

ALL THE WAY TO THE BORO

Edited by bounder

bounder,

Sounds like solid strategy to me...I may prefer you bring the motor home, but I understand your motives. Hope to get to see you and all the other 4000 yous in Oak Ridge shirts...may not see me, but you will hear me...enjoy the tailgate dinner...it is sponsored by the D-B PTSA...Be safe...yeah, I watched Forrest Gump again, too

Roll Tribe Roll

:thumb:

If "THE TRIBE" is going to stay in this game they will have to cut their mistakes.

1. No Delay of Game, False Starts, or Offsides infractions.

2. Quarterback in command.

3. Bring the passing game

4. And gotta go with WaCo on the running game. Give the back the rock and stick with him for a spell.

They have improved quite a bit since opening night....

The best is yet to come, but probably not this Friday.

Roll Tribe Roll

In my humble opinion as Tribe Fan, we need mo time...

Game 1 @ J Fred

OR 42

DB 24

Time, Time , Time is on our side ....yes it is

Playoffs

DB 21

OR 17

Paul Bingham is probably the best player DB fans might not have heard of. He's #20, he has two interception returns for TD's in the past two weeks, including a 87 yarder last week. He is also the fastest person on the OR team, yes faster than Spencer. Watch for #20 for OR to make some plays this week.

OR by 10