DOBYNS-BENNETT VS. OAK RIDGE

-Catfish-

I can't make it. I was supposed to and planning on it, but we (work) have a case that got moved to the afternoon docket in Nashville and I have to be there for our client. I Appreciate the tailgate ticket though. I will be listening to 1320 AM via the internet. If I had my own plane I could make it in time.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STICK...GLOVES...SHIRT (I don't understand but it was way too cool to leave out) :rolleyes:

COACH T IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

GAME TIME IS APROXIMATELY 4 HOURS AND 46 MINUTES AWAY.......

AS QUOTED ON TRICITIESSPPORTS.COM

"He's been there so long that he(Gulmire) should have gotten his master's degree by now"

Wright's Cafeteria is doing the tailgate dinner (5-7pm) @ the Buck Van Huss Dome lobby...sponsored by the D-B PTSA...grilled chicken sandwiches, I understand...should be outstanding...

as should the game...Oak Ridge has beaten their first two opponents by big margins because they are that good...D-B has played some good competition which has helped with experience...it's a great rivalry played with respect...my oldest son scored the TD for D-B that tied the score 28 all in the 2003 comeback win...I hope tonight's game creates more memories...

everyone drive safely...there will be shuttle buses running from the Ft. Henry Mall to and from J.Fred Johnson Stadium...buses will load at the corner of Ft. Henry Dr. and Memorial Blvd...they will begin @ 4:00 this afternoon and will run until well after the game...good luck and good health to all

Roll Tribe Roll

What a crazy game! OR piles up a lot of yards but has I believe 4 turnovers (3 fumbles and an INT, and got a 4th fumble back), yet leads 7-3 at the half on a punt return for a TD. DB's offense has moved the ball several times too, but couldn't get it in the endzone and had to settle for a 42 yard FG. Really only 1 of the fumbles was a mistake by OR (the one they got back), and the others were the result of strips and really hard hits. A lot of these boys are going to have a hard time crawling out of bed in the morning.

DB forced some turnovers and used up alot of clock in the loss 20-3 Oak Ridge wins. The game was not decided until late in the 4th quarter. Oak Ridge scored with about a minute left in the 4th and then took a knee after a DB fumbled kick off return. That was a classy thing to do on Oak Ridge's part because they know DB is a young team and will play them tough next time we meet either this year or next. Exciting game and both teams made some big plays when they needed them.

We created 5 turnovers, 3 fumbles and 2 INTs, both by Coty Sensabaugh, and the only turnover they got from us was on the kickoff with a minute or so left.

Our D only gave up 13 points, zero in the first half, and that is about as much as you can ask for againt the Wildcats. I thought we kept Spencer under wraps pretty well after the 2 big runs on the first drive makin him fumble 3 times. Boy our D stepped it up and made big plays when they were almost in trouble.

Our offense just couldn't get points on the board, even though Coty Sensabaugh stepped up and played a great game, and Cody Burnette ran it harder than anyone all night.

Well we should run the table the rest of the season, and we will get to these boys again in the playoffs......