Alcoa v/s Fulton

Tornadofan15

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't think Fulton is as good this year but forget trying to tell one of their fans that. They are 0-3 and those fans will be like "But we start off bad every year and then go on to win titles". Well you know what they better get it going because if they lose another regional game they would probably have to win out just to make the playoffs. They have yet to play Knoxville Catholic or Livingston Academy who are both very very good football teams.

The added attention has done Alcoa no real good...ask Coach Reid.  He's spending far more time than he wanted to keeping their feet on the ground.

I think this would be a HUGE upset for Fulton.  I think it would be just a nice win for Alcoa.  That's based on the records thus far.  Emotions aside, that's fact. 

This game should have been the marquee match up everyone thought it would be, but both teams have let the fans down on that one.

They'd admit that, I think.  All that said, this will be one heck of a game that no matter the score, won't be decided until the final whistle.  Just my take on it.

This will be the fast breaK offensive game of the season....

The over will be 80 or more...

Sorry Kwalker, Go Tornadoes.  Hope your still feeling better.  Go easy on QB7...he's an ok guy.

825743068[/snapback]

Well I guess Fulton didn't get the fast break and both teams scoring over 80 thing.

Like i've said a million times, 3A is the easiest division in the state.

825745488[/snapback]

I agree with you on this!! Fulton is by far the weakest team I've seen in a long time!! They reminded me of a middle school team with the toss sweeps!! How are they back to back champions?? I guess 3a is that weak! Fulton wouldn't survive in our region!! :thumb:

The first few minutes i thought "Hey, this may be a close defensive game", then Alcoa scored, and scored and scored. It appeared that Fulton just quit, Warren rattled their QB's who appeared to not know what was going on, and #7 for Fulton was so worked up after a catch tha they had to call timeout to get the play, they didn't appear to be a team. I don't know who #7 is, but well, i won't say anything bad, but he seemed a little, showy, although Alcoa did too, on their td's. #7 just reminded me of a Fulton wrestler, so i won't hold that against him, FUlton needs to step it up, and Alcoa needs to stop the excessive celebration, in a close game missed field goals can be costly, and kicking an extra point after excessive celebration could hurt, although Guzzo stepped up and nailed them, he has greatly improved. Even though Alcoa won, i haven't seen the Alcoa team of last year, but they are getting closer.