Oakland hosts Lincoln Couny

FairInMyFavor

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OAKLAND football has been challenged this week. Challenged to look past the drama, the media, the attacks on our character, and keep the FOCUS on TEAM. You have stepped up, rallied, and accepted that challenge with flying colors. Practices were productive, enthusiastic, physical, and passionate. Time to show the WORLD what you are made of.......hard-nosed football players with one purpose and that is to WINNNNNNNN! Time to show the world that this TEAM will NOT be destroyed and is operating as ONE UNIT= a TEAM solidified. Time to show that we may have begun this journey as BOYS but we have become MEN thru our battles. MEN rise up to challenges. Men stand up and FIGHT . Men show NO FEAR. Men stay FOCUSED. Men handle PAIN. And MEN DON'T QUIT.

FOUR quarters of smashmouth football= a HUGE win which in turn = PRIDE.

Get after it BOYS...you are due....GOOD things are coming our way.....for the PATRIOTS of OAKTOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE....

After all your comments about beginning a journey as BOYS and becoming MEN, and then using MEN 6 more times in the post - did you really mean to say "Get after it BOYS"? :lol:

I have to pick LC in this one, but after the week Oakland has had a win would sure be nice for them.

OAKLAND football has been challenged this week. Challenged to look past the drama, the media, the attacks on our character, and keep the FOCUS on TEAM. You have stepped up, rallied, and accepted that challenge with flying colors. Practices were productive, enthusiastic, physical, and passionate. Time to show the WORLD what you are made of.......hard-nosed football players with one purpose and that is to WINNNNNNNN! Time to show the world that this TEAM will NOT be destroyed and is operating as ONE UNIT= a TEAM solidified. Time to show that we may have begun this journey as BOYS but we have become MEN thru our battles. MEN rise up to challenges. Men stand up and FIGHT . Men show NO FEAR. Men stay FOCUSED. Men handle PAIN. And MEN DON'T QUIT.

FOUR quarters of smashmouth football= a HUGE win which in turn = PRIDE.

Get after it BOYS...you are due....GOOD things are coming our way.....for the PATRIOTS of OAKTOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE....

I got to ask this question??

Priceless.............did you play football? I am really just curious?

:lol::lol:

I got to ask this question??

Priceless.............did you play football? I am really just curious?

:D:D

Yes, I was a 2 way starter more years ago than I CARE to think about. Captain too, if you can ever belive that. I used to do the pre-game speeches so it is a hard habit to break. My team won the state my senior year. My son was on the OHS state Champ team of 98. Pretty good genes to pass on to a grandson aren't they?

Edited by 2priceless

After all your comments about beginning a journey as BOYS and becoming MEN, and then using MEN 6 more times in the post - did you really mean to say "Get after it BOYS"? :D

I have to pick LC in this one, but after the week Oakland has had a win would sure be nice for them.

Hahahha..I am impressed riverdale...that means you read the whole thing. WOW

Thanks for wishing us well......they definitely Do deserve it.