Riverdale VS. Wilson Central

W.C.Wildcatfan

Here is how I see it, I don't think Riverdale has had this much pressure on their shoulders this year so far or had to worry so much about getting beat. Now the predictions are going both ways and I believe Riverdale will come ready to fight for their lives even if they do win by 20+ You may think that is a crazy prediction but im sure everyone thought last years championship would have been closer also.

RHS 42

WC 21

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only bad thing about some of the comments in this thread is that Riverdale players may just step it up a notch and decide to play. However, even if they take this game seriously, WC may just be the most athletic team. It is hard to beat better athletes, but with the tradition and the will to win that Riverdale has, I will have to give Riverdale the edge.

Riverdale 28

WC 27

WC will not let this happen in their house! They are a very good football team. I have seen them take apart my dogs, and I can tell you that Riverdale has it coming.

okay first of all riverdale is WAY better than smyrna this year.. i have seen both teams play and i can say this.. while i have friends on both teams riverdale is just way better than smyrna.. why are smyrna fans thinking just cause Wilson Central handled them that they can handle the dale?? honestly if sonny would have been 100 percent then i believe you guys would have won.. tyler is not good and sonny is a great qb.. well i might predict later in the week.. should be a good game though

OK, that works. Now on to something really important. What do y'all feed in your concession stand? Hows prices? With gas as expensive as it is some folks need to know these things.

HEY LOD i am having my wife get to WC early and do a little grilling of a few hot dogs or somthing if you are intrested let me know you are more than welcome to join us!!!!!!

riverdaleman, you better not let that priceless guy know you are grilling dogs.

Is this game going to be the Comcast Game of the week? I really want to see it, but don't want to fight the crowd. So I would like to record it and watch it later that night. I am planning to go watch Maryville intstead.

Edited by Fball

Is this game going to be the Comcast Game of the week? I really want to see it, but don't want to fight the crowd. So I would like to record it and watch it later that night. I am planning to go watch Maryville intstead.

I wouldnt mind if 2P came but he wont miss an oakland game we all know that! That is one thing i like about 2p he isnt going to miss oakland play just like i wont miss a RIVERDALE game (unless im out of town like last week)lol

No it's not the Game Of The Week. They didn't see this matchup being a good one when they scheduled the TV games.

B-Dogg RHS has had IT comming since 1994. And the majority of the time IT just doesn't come.

Riverdale[/url]' post='825764368' date='Sep 26 2005 - 07:18 PM']

You really can't change it, I wouldn't think. The kids who are scheduled to be on TV this week deserve that chance.

I would think they reserve the right to over-ride their choices. But then I do remember seeing some blow-outs late in the season before. But you would think a coach that knows he doesn't have a shot should get the chance to back out.