Lincoln County @ Cookeville

jabbo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont count LC out! If Cookeville slips up its over. LC gets better every week. They are due to have an all goes right night. Hopefully it will be Friday!!!

I've heard this for the past four weeks now. I'm not saying that it can't happen, I am saying that it WON'T happen. Cookeville will win this one by at least 28 points, and the first team defense gets a shutout.

Dont count LC out! If Cookeville slips up its over. LC gets better every week. They are due to have an all goes right night. Hopefully it will be Friday!!!

LC 28

C 21

GL to both!!!

might have to take out a loan for gas to get there! Hope its a good one.

I was waiting for this thread,without starting it myself.

Lincoln Co. may be getting better every week,but Cookeville definitely is too!

This'll be tough...

I think this game will be close. Cookeville may overlook Lincoln County, because their fans are. But the fans don't play the game, that's why they are on the sidelines. It will be a close game. Remember this is a short series. Every away team has won the game so far. Who's the away team in 05 ? Ah, yes, LINCOLN COUNTY.

there ya go

:D

I don't see any Cookeville fans overlooking LC on here. We've said all year that this would be our toughest game since Ooltewah in Week 0.

I still say the Cavs win this one by 14. I'm not going to predict a big blowout, because this is the time of the year when teams set out to try to prove people wrong. I think LC will keep this one close, but I believe my boys are just too strong this year.

ROLL CAVS!!! :D