Top Receivers in Chattanooga area

moc3balla

These are the stats for the top receivers in Chattanooga area as of 9/29

1) Seth Skogen ( Temple ) -- 45 rec. for 1006 yds. (12 TD's)

2) Eric Atchley ( Soddy Daisy ) -- 41 rec. for 599 yds. (6 TD's)

3) Tony Taylor ( East Ridge ) -- 28 rec. for 598 yds. (4 TD's)

4) Antonio Robinson ( South Pittsburg ) -- 26 rec. for 448 yds. (7 TD's)

5) Brett Lowery ( Silverdale ) -- 25 rec. for 417 yds. (0 TD's)

6) Ty Levie ( Baylor ) -- 24 rec. for 265 yds. (3 TD's)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am more and more impressed with seth skogen and antonio robinson- I think you HAVE to say those two are the best- ESPECIALLY after watching them play- and I think they are very similar- robinson MAYBE a little quicker- Seth runs better routes- .... not sure about speed- it really seems to be the same...

I am more and more impressed with seth skogen and antonio robinson- I think you HAVE to say those two are the best- ESPECIALLY after watching them play- and I think they are very similar- robinson MAYBE a little quicker- Seth runs better routes- .... not sure about speed- it really seems to be the same...

I think Loveit is correct. However, I have not seen the kid from Soddy play and he is obviously talented. Robinson and Skogen are very similar, tall, good speed, strong and big play capability. They, and possibly along with the Soddy player, are the three best in the area and one could argue some of the best statewide.

Blake McDade from Ooltewah has the best hands of anyone on that list. He may not be as fast, but at 6' 2", 200, he's a good sized Tight End who will catch everything you throw at him.

You obviously are a graduate- from the nest of ooltewah- b/c skogen, robinson, and atchley- have better hands than Blake McDad- and if he catches everything thrown at him- why don't they throw at him more- who cares if he is not fast---that may account for his yards not being as impressive-but where are his receptions?

You obviously are a graduate- from the nest of ooltewah- b/c skogen, robinson, and atchley- have better hands than Blake McDad- and if he catches everything thrown at him- why don't they throw at him more- who cares if he is not fast---that may account for his yards not being as impressive-but where are his receptions?

you obviously dont know anything, ooltewah runs the ball most of the time, it hasn't been stopped yet so they haven't had to rely on the pass, when they need to, they will throw to him

you obviously dont know anything, ooltewah runs the ball most of the time, it hasn't been stopped yet so they haven't had to rely on the pass, when they need to, they will throw to him

Your obviously blind because the only game I saw him he dropped a WIDE open pass vs. Rhea County. He is a very good linebacker though.

Your obviously blind because the only game I saw him he dropped a WIDE open pass vs. Rhea County. He is a very good linebacker though.

Ya and that was probably the only pass he dropped in his high school career. He is the best tight end in the area with the best hands.

you can't catch all of them...i mean look at the nfl, what do they say is T.O.'s biggest problem as a receiver? he can't catch the easy wide open ones...i mean heaven forbid a high school kid drops one pass, you give me one starting wide receiver in the nation who has never dropped a pass before and i'll give you my car