Maryville 9th in Southeast Region

Rebels01

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is great for Maryville. But! I just hope they are #1 in Tennessee in class 4A on December 3rd.

That team listed at the top was the team I watched kill MBA earlier this year. Byrnes,South Carolina. Byrnes was by far the greatest high school team I ever seen. I love Maryville with all my heart but that Byrnes team would beat Maryville to death. Maryville is a great team who has a great shot of winning the 4A title. Defense is excellent. The best under the Quarles era. Byrnes just plays at a different level than any team I ever seen at the high school level.

Tony Bianco is a computer guy who has a national panel of volenteers who love the High School game. They are non-profit and do this because of the love of the High School game only. They watch games, read the press, talk to coaches and press writers and compair other polls. Just another poll.

I agree with Ron, I just want the Rebels to be #1, in 4A on December 3rd. I don't care if they are undefeated, un-ranked or disliked, I admire the program and my sons will become better commuinity citizens because of the programs infulence. Bottom line for me, I don't care about polls or who thinks who is the best.

Congrats to Maryville. Pols don`t mean much, but it`s still nice to be recognized.

Is Mission Viejo the team Jimmy Clausen plays for?

No Jimmy Clausen, the amazing junior from Westlake (Calif.) Oaks Christian is the third and likely the best from the Clausen clan.

He had a huge year his last year as a sophomore, leading his team to a perfect 14-0 record by passing for 3,665 yards and 58 touchdowns with only six interceptions.

That is great for Maryville. But! I just hope they are #1 in Tennessee in class 4A on December 3rd.

That team listed at the top was the team I watched kill MBA earlier this year. Byrnes,South Carolina. Byrnes was by far the greatest high school team I ever seen. I love Maryville with all my heart but that Byrnes team would beat Maryville to death. Maryville is a great team who has a great shot of winning the 4A title. Defense is excellent. The best under the Quarles era. Byrnes just plays at a different level than any team I ever seen at the high school level.

I have to agree Brynes is amazing. Maryville deserves this Honor though every one on their team gives it all. Even the players that dont get to play give their all to try to get the staters prepaired. They may not be the best team. But they are a true team.

That's awesome. It's always nice to receive national (or at least regional) recognition...wish some of the locals could respect/recognize our achievements.

Go Red Rebels. Shore up the O. Keep bringing the D. And let's run the table and bring home another gold ball

They do respect MHS papa...can't you hear it in their envy? :justwrestle: Oh, you received a complementary upgrade...don't know if you noticed.