2006 All State Projections - East Tennessee

Baseball Nutski

List no more than your school's top three all state prospects. Name and position. Please, only your best! Three can be tough, but hold it there.

Science Hill - Joslin WR, Forney RB, Shoun QB

Elizabethton - Kennedy WR, Smith FS, Hyatt OL

I was rudely told that I had forgotten Nat Scott of SH. Well, I didn't. He'll probably be an All State prospect next year and has come close on defense this year. He is very valuable on offense as well, but not the status on either side of the ball that this thread is about. Not this year.

Another grip I got was Preston Smith on my list as a Junior. At FS, I would think he is probably the leading tackler for the Cow Town boys. He is legit and next year he could very well be on the list on both sides of the ball. Tough kid who can play. With a little more size before next year maybe DI, but probabaly DII.

Edited by Baseball Nutski

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was rudely told that I had forgotten Nat Scott of SH. Well, I didn't. He'll probably be an All State prospect next year and has come close on defense this year. He is very valuable on offense as well, but not the status on either side of the ball that this thread is about. Not this year.

Another grip I got was Preston Smith on my list as a Junior. At FS, I would think he is probably the leading tackler for the Cow Town boys. He is legit and next year he could very well be on the list on both sides of the ball. Tough kid who can play. With a little more size before next year maybe DI, but probabaly DII.

DAVID ALEXANDER IS A JUNIOR PROSPECT AS WELL ON SH

SCORES ON OFFENSE AND HAS MADE SOME GREAT DEFENSIVE PLAYS AS WELL

William Blount may not have any all staters this year, but if so

Brad Walker: 1081yrds rushing and 18tds so far

Ronald Osborne: 2 PR tds 1KR td reutn avg of 34.0 yrds per return 3tds called back and plenty of bigs one called back.

Hamilton Borden: LB w/ @110 tackles 4ints(1td 66 yrds and another a 65 yrd rtn to the .5 yrd line)

Honorable Mention

CB Bryan Crosby 5ints and 1 fumble recovery in just 7 games.

CB Mo. Baskin 4ints( 1- 95yrd rtn called back and a 40 yrd td called back) only about 8 passes thrown his way all year.