Lewis County @ Camden Central For Week 10

@38320

Does anyone record these games???? I will pay for the tape/cd or whatever media you use to get a copy of this game!!! My little bro plays (Kyle Combs) and I have not seen him play this year because I am in California and my wife and I just had a baby and cannot fly out there to watch him like we do every year...... RCOMbS......yes this is your big bro......call me fool!!!!!!!! :D

Anyway I keep up with the stats and stuff on the internet.....

My prediction

Camden - 35

Lewis County - 22

Is surf fishing anything like toe digging or is it more like bumping the bottom? Your whole family is good about supporting Camden football and it is appreciated.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have all the confidence in the Camden Lions. They will have their heads on for the game. As they have all year. Yes, last week was one of our toughest games yet this year, but we made it tougher on ourselves with a couple of turnovers. Without those don't think it would have been such a nail biter. They the refs made "'bad" calls on both sides, as they do with every game. They did not win or lose the game for anyone on either side. Lewis County won't be a "easy" game. They have a well planned out program and they will be ready to play.

Prayers are for a injury free game and a safe trip for both sides on the road...

Go Lions! :thumb:

Does anyone record these games???? I will pay for the tape/cd or whatever media you use to get a copy of this game!!! My little bro plays (Kyle Combs) and I have not seen him play this year because I am in California and my wife and I just had a baby and cannot fly out there to watch him like we do every year...... RCOMbS......yes this is your big bro......call me fool!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Anyway I keep up with the stats and stuff on the internet.....

My prediction

Camden - 35

Lewis County - 22

Hello, if I get you the tapes, can you take them to a players Grandmother in Riverside, California ? ( After you watch them) I can get the games on tape, and know your other brother, and your parents. Tell your brother( the one not playing) to look me up in the near future, he knows who i am, and well see what we can do. Go Lions!!!! Edited by dirtyal300

Well I decided that i might as well put my opinion in here. This game is going to be a very tough one for the panthers. Everyone knows its hard to pick against your team. Lewis should be well rested coming off the bye week and has hopefully come up with a very decent game plan to try and contain Camden. Everyone one knows that Lewis is the underdog, but it seems that they have been in almost every game this year so thats not that big of a deal. Hopefully everyone will play well and it will be a good game with no injuries. See ya'll there.

Hello, if I get you the tapes, can you take them to a players Grandmother in Riverside, California ? ( After you watch them) I can get the games on tape, and know your other brother, and your parents. Tell your brother( the one not playing) to look me up in the near future, he knows who i am, and well see what we can do. Go Lions!!!!

Sure man!! That would be great.....I have not talked to rcombs in awhile!!! BTW do I know you????? email me kk7873@adelphia.net

Is surf fishing anything like toe digging or is it more like bumping the bottom? Your whole family is good about supporting Camden football and it is appreciated.

Surf fishing is more like catfishing from shore only you get to catch sharks and stuff.......All of us Combs/Jensen boys played for Camden (Chris, Me, Robbie, and Kyle) it's just to bad that Kyle is the last of us......guess it is time to start working on some boys of our own!!!! As for the support our family bleeds Black and Gold

GO LIONS

Edited by CaliforniaCamdenFan

Camden's colors are black and gold, not black and white! Camden doesnt have to pay anyone for any calls. This is not AT Lewis Co. , and its not 2003( bounce pass). Camden will win because they ARE the better team. They are faster on both sides of the ball, and i just think they want it more! Lets just hope all the players stay healthy, and everyone gets home safe! So come on out and watch a heck of a ball game and dont forget...........GO....CAMDEN LIONS!!!!

Camdens colors will be black and blue after friday night.

Lewis co. is alot bigger on both sides of the ball.

:oB):rolleyes:B)

Camdens colors will be black and blue after friday night.

Lewis co. is alot bigger on both sides of the ball.

B)B):oB)

I hate to tell you man but there is not a team Camden has played this year with the exception of maybe Westview that didn't have 50 lbs. and 3-4 inches a player advantage over Camden's lineman. Riverside and even Waverly made us look very small in comparison. Its all about technique, execution and most of all SPEED son.....and Camden has that in abundance! I certainly hope Lewis co is coming off the ball a little quicker this year or it'll be a looooong nite for the Panthers.

Camden has all the incentive it needs coming into this game....its first Region Championship and playing at home for the playoffs! Get fired up boys....the region is yours for the taking! :rolleyes:

The game with Riverside-Camden is over. I wish people would just let it go. Although I didn't agree with the calls, mainly the catch for a first down at the end that was ruled incomplete....forcing us to "attempt" a punt. It's over now and if we are going to be second place in the region, I would much rather be runner-up to Camden than Lewis Co. taking the crown. Let's go Lions!!!

Camden-35

Lewis Co-7