Oak Ridge Vs Farragut

Hkins

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way knowing spencer and the rest of the senior leaders on the OR team, they will not lost this game. the reviez boys on defense are good but they dont intimidate spencer gulmire and leonard blair

well OR632003, the reviez boys dont have to intimidate them, just tackle 'em.

Good luck Oak Ridge.... Here is hoping that Spencer Gulmire tops the 5,000 yard mark in the 1st half!! And, notch that 1 TD he needs to be the all time TD scorer in OR History as well... WoW!!! and RRRRR!!

Leave it to someone from Farragut to talk about someone else being your daddy!!! Funny, Farragut has beaten Oak Ridge a total of what, 3 times in History... That's your DADDY right there, Rigger, now, bend over and take it again!!

ROLL CATS ROLL

GIDDY UP!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

Ouch, that hurt! :thumb::D I was in VA Beach for the last three days. Being around a Navy town and looking at Navy Pictures is a hard thing to do. B)

However I like your picks so far this year.

WB over Farragut!

Powell Over Farragut!

Heritage over Farragut!

I hope you stay consistant!

Go Admirals!!!414309_FarragutHelmet.JPG

Sorry I guess I haven't been a believer! So this should make you happy;

Oak Ridge over Farragut!

One might note others have not thought much of Farrgut, so I am not the only one. They have had a great season since losing to a team that my team beat! Sorry you knew I had to slip that in!

Ever been to the Pensacola’s Navel Warfare Museum? It's a hoot.

Sorry I guess I haven't been a believer! So this should make you happy;

Oak Ridge over Farragut!

One might note others have not thought much of Farrgut, so I am not the only one. They have had a great season since losing to a team that my team beat! Sorry you knew I had to slip that in!

Ever been to the Pensacola’s Navel Warfare Museum? It's a hoot.

Yeah, I've been there! Isn't that the home of the Blue Angels?

Don't get too Cockey about Central. Helton has the heart for one more try at the rebs. They have proved they are a second half team to FHS and MHS.

Hopefully some of the posters can open their eyes and give this FHS team some respect. This is really a great football area this year.

Hey Rigger, it could be worse, at least our Daddy ain't a cross town, 4A team named Knox Central like yours is! :thumb:

Yeah, We both lost to teams we should have put away after the half.

Edited by rigger101

Good luck Oak Ridge.... Here is hoping that Spencer Gulmire tops the 5,000 yard mark in the 1st half!! And, notch that 1 TD he needs to be the all time TD scorer in OR History as well... WoW!!! and RRRRR!!

Leave it to someone from Farragut to talk about someone else being your daddy!!! Funny, Farragut has beaten Oak Ridge a total of what, 3 times in History... That's your DADDY right there, Rigger, now, bend over and take it again!!

ROLL CATS ROLL

GIDDY UP!!

Whooooo, whooooo!

I thought I saw a Wildcat! I did, I did.

It choked and then it became a Pussycat!tweety.gif

- the navww.jpg

Edited by rigger101

Whooooo, whooooo!

I thought I saw a Wildcat! I did, I did.

It choked and then it became a Pussycat!tweety.gif

- the cat :thumb:

umm but i mean rigger how many times has farragut beaten in the last 10 years:0 so farragut has no room to talk to a team that owns them. them farragut boyz are gonna wish after the game that they had playing pussycats , but instead they will be playing one PO'ED Wildcat team.holla if ya hear me

Roll Cats Roll