Trousdale Co. Vs. Red Boiling Spgs.

rockytoptn1

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Trousdale:

Let me say, I played the game at a very high level myself...my cousin played in the NFL and so I have been around the game... a lot, and there are a number of things to be said for this.

First, you CAN not score. I have done it, I have been on teams where we purposed to not score, so don't give me this crap that you couldn't help it.

Second, everyone who hears this score says the same thing, what kind of coach would do that to another group of kids. Obviously, this guy don't care about kids, he cares about himself. Well, congradulations, you have taken spot number one on the jerk list.

Third, you have taken away from your own program and your own kids. I hope the coach is sitting in his administrators office getting his butt chewed out. It aint RBS that should be embarrassed, it it TC.

I never thought anyone could take the place of Sonny Smith from Ezell...but in one night of infamy.....Satterfield takes the crown to a new low. What is even more amazing is the TC fans who have got on here and DEFENDED this pariah. Anyone making excuses for this debacle is one gene short in the gene pool.

Hats off to RBS for the courage to hang in there as long as you did.

Let's see punting on first down. Let some lineman carry the ball. Let some people play some different positions on defense. Let some of those 130 lb freshman play the defensive line. Let the referees know you want to stop the game at the END of the 3rd qtr......before you pass some more.....nah I guess not.

Maybe TC has less than 30 players because if you are a reserve you never get tp play while the team runs it up on people. Maybe some of the TC students are not so arrogant.

Oh well...things have way of working out for the best.

Satterfield is no dummy...anyone who managed to avoid David Lipscomb and Goodpasture as much as he has ...is pretty clever. Besides no one at TC is going to do anything about this deal, Satterfield runs the whole county and he knows it.

Hey Trousdale:

Let me say, I played the game at a very high level myself...my cousin played in the NFL and so I have been around the game... a lot, and there are a number of things to be said for this.

First, you CAN not score. I have done it, I have been on teams where we purposed to not score, so don't give me this crap that you couldn't help it.

Second, everyone who hears this score says the same thing, what kind of coach would do that to another group of kids. Obviously, this guy don't care about kids, he cares about himself. Well, congradulations, you have taken spot number one on the jerk list.

Third, you have taken away from your own program and your own kids. I hope the coach is sitting in his administrators office getting his butt chewed out. It aint RBS that should be embarrassed, it it TC.

Excellent post. Well said..........

I guess job security is more important than sportsmanship, character, and having a good reputation?

Here's the kind of sportsmanship their coach has, when they lost to South Pittsburg in the semis in 99. They refused to shake hands and got on the bus with their pads on, their clothes having been put on the bus when it was apparent they were going to lose. They almost beat their fans back to Hartsville and the fans had a head start. It's hard to stay on top in 1A due to the small enrollments but TC always having the largest enrollment they have more to choose from. Don't think for a minute that they didn't enjoy beating RBS by 91 they would have liked more and so would the fans. That's the mentality in Hartsville and of their coach.

Here's the kind of sportsmanship their coach has, when they lost to South Pittsburg in the semis in 99. They refused to shake hands and got on the bus with their pads on, their clothes having been put on the bus when it was apparent they were going to lose. They almost beat their fans back to Hartsville and the fans had a head start. It's hard to stay on top in 1A due to the small enrollments but TC always having the largest enrollment they have more to choose from. Don't think for a minute that they didn't enjoy beating RBS by 91 they would have liked more and so would the fans. That's the mentality in Hartsville and of their coach.

Dude, you are like the 'Al Bundy' of Coach T. GET OVER IT!!

Hey Trousdale:

Excellent Post! :thumb:

NO heart what so ever...not scared to just dominate someone as bad as they can :thumb:

i mean ive seen some beatings..but 91-0 i mean rbs didnt score seriously how bad are they?

i mean if riverdale played the colts it wouldnt be 91-0 come on

It could easily have been 250 - 0. I am not defending TC by any means. The only problem I have is the 47 yard pass in the 4th.