Temple

Bzaller

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know those of us up here in Clay County would love to see Temple lose the Region and have to come up here to play the substate! There are alot of games to be played between now and then but barring injury this looks like a substate matchup and i know there are a few up here that can't wait to give a little back what they got last year at Temple! :P

Don't you mean the last three years??

Caleb signed with Mercer, and is their backup Point Guard.

Sean is at Cedarville University, an NAIA school, but I didn't see him listed on their roster. Not sure if he is playing ball or not up there.

Zack is at Temple.

Caleb did sign with Mercer, (Atlantic Sun) and due to some disciplinary measures taken against some of the players, he will be starting at the point for the Bears with his brother playing the two spot.

Caleb signed with Mercer, and is their backup Point Guard.

Sean is at Cedarville University, an NAIA school, but I didn't see him listed on their roster. Not sure if he is playing ball or not up there.

Zack is at Temple.

Sean is playing JV is what i heard last.

Caleb did sign with Mercer, (Atlantic Sun) and due to some disciplinary measures taken against some of the players, he will be starting at the point for the Bears with his brother playing the two spot.

Nice to see Caleb is doing well. It will be fun to go watch him play at the Dr. Pepper Classic.

I think its going to be really tough for Temple, early in the season anyways, not to have Caleb to rely on. He is what really seperated them from Grace and other good single A teams. I think they can eventually recover, but you dont replace a player like Caleb Skogen. If Grace has one big advantage over Temple its that Temple doesnt have Caleb anymore. This is one of the few times Grace might have a better squad than the Temple. Either way i cannot wait til we get to watch these teams play.

I think its going to be really tough for Temple, early in the season anyways, not to have Caleb to rely on. He is what really seperated them from Grace and other good single A teams. I think they can eventually recover, but you dont replace a player like Caleb Skogen. If Grace has one big advantage over Temple its that Temple doesnt have Caleb anymore. This is one of the few times Grace might have a better squad than the Temple. Either way i cannot wait til we get to watch these teams play.

I agree- I think losing caleb will affect temple more than they know- after jake left- caleb's junior year, they struggled a bit during the regular season- only to pick it up come february and make the final 4 in the state tourney- but with a 24-11 record- or something like that- I think this year you could see the same thing- more losses than temple is accustomed too- but they will be ready to play come tourney time...