Best Highschool Stadium

playintowin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bud, everything you say is true but try sitting on the visitors side. No restrooms or until this year no concession stand, except in one endzone. Still ain't bad though.

Still a great place to play ever if you don't beat the Indians.

Been to Linclon Co. once, great place.

Still there just ain't no better place than home "THE SHIP" in Oak Ridge.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

How many stadiums have the new aritfical turf (they may call it field turf)? I was told that MBA was going to put it in after their season but I don't know if that is true. I do know that teams in PA, TX and CA are going to it over natural grass. It only makes since when you have varsity football, jv football, freshmen football, mens & womens soccer, and mens & womens lax all using the same field.

I really like warren county's stadium (although i might be just a little bit partial, having played there for 4 years)

Thats a joke right? Unless WC has built a new stadium in the last 4 years, then it is one of the worst stadiums I have ever been to. We played Warren County (we were in the same region) when I was in high school and I absolutely dreaded going there. It was VERY run down when I went there. Here's hoping they at least have renovated that place.