Ae

Falcon2

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember back a few years ago when Sunbright was 10-0 preparing for a Chattanooga area opponent when BAM--on the Wednesday afternoon before the game, all of a sudden, the Tigers have to start getting ready for another opponent. I can't remember all of the details but I believe South Pitt and Lookout Valley or Whitwell were the teams involved. So.....

I remember back a few years ago when Sunbright was 10-0 preparing for a Chattanooga area opponent when BAM--on the Wednesday afternoon before the game, all of a sudden, the Tigers have to start getting ready for another opponent. I can't remember all of the details but I believe South Pitt and Lookout Valley or Whitwell were the teams involved. So.....

So BAM!!! AC didn't make the playoffs so quit trying to knock some other team out by starting rumors like this...

It was 2000 when South Pitt was kicked out of the playoffs two days before they were to travel to Sunbright for the first round of the playoffs. Lookout Valley had already turned in their equipment when they were informed, but then Lookout Valley beat Suinbright in round one.

So TSSAA has waited until after the season before to make a decision.

So what's the rumor again? I heard AC is trying their best to get into the playoffs so they're trying their best to knock a team out by starting a rumor. My only question is, why are you starting it about AE? AE won that game fair and square and AC had its chances so let it go. Wait until next year maybe you'll win enough games to get in. Leave AE alone, they won their games and they're 2nd in the region and it's time for them to win a couple of games.

So what's the rumor again? I heard AC is trying their best to get into the playoffs so they're trying their best to knock a team out by starting a rumor. My only question is, why are you starting it about AE? AE won that game fair and square and AC had its chances so let it go. Wait until next year maybe you'll win enough games to get in. Leave AE alone, they won their games and they're 2nd in the region and it's time for them to win a couple of games.

Turtle,

I hope they are trying to win more than a couple of games--I believe it takes somewhere around 5 victories to win the Gold Ball, not....a couple!! :thumb:

Turtle,

I hope they are trying to win more than a couple of games--I believe it takes somewhere around 5 victories to win the Gold Ball, not....a couple!! :thumb:

Come on now, that was one stupid response. You know they're shooting for the GOLD... But as of now, it's just one game at a time...

Thats were I saw it and there was a post in the AC vs Union Co. thread that someone thought AE was playing ineligible players. Just wanted to know some info about it.

YOU THINK YOUR PRETTY SMART DON'T YOU. I WOKE UP FRIDAY MORNING AND GOT ON COACHT AND READ THE THREAD YOU STARTED ABOUT AE PLAYING ILLEGAL PLAYERS. i STARTED TO RESPOND BUT DIDN'T. I THEN WENT TO THE AC AND UNION CO. THREAD AND ASK OSKIE IF HE HAD HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THE RUMOR YOU STARTED.

Apparently you deleted this thread and started it again 3 hrs. later. I could care less about AE making the play-offs b/c I'm a LA fan and we were already in regardless if we beat Fulton. Unfortunately we didn't.

I JUST WANTED EVERYONE TO KNOW WHO REALLY STARTED THE RUMORS AND IT WASN'T ME IT WAS FALCON2

Edited by Rocking Chair

I'm with Rocking Chair, I saw it early that morning before I went to work before 4:30AM Central time Friday morning. Falcon2 had started that thread. Now, it appears that he erased it and started it later in the morning. Even though, I am not sure if you can do that or how you go about doing that. But it was there.

Edited by I Love HS Football