Spencer Gulmire Of Oak Ridge

WillieTheWildcat

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gulmire is one of the best backs i have ever watched. He runs hard every play and hes great to see. I have seen the Science Hill and Farragut game and he stands out above everyone on the field. He loves to run people over and if he dont it doesnt mean he isnt trying. :thumb: I saw him run all over the farragut defense and if not for a clipping call would have had a 40 or 60+ yard touchdown run. Gulmire is one of the best running backs in the state.

I disagree. Gulmire's ability is very similar to that of Henry and Stevens. He has above average speed and strength, and incredible determination. He would do well running behind a Vol offensive line. SEC schools have put far too much emphasis on speed over the past 10 years. Now they have very athletic kids that are in trouble off the field, and will not play as a team on the field. The end result is that the SEC is now a weak football conference.

The SEC is hardly a weak football conference. Then what in your terms is a strong conference? The Big XII or PAC-10? Both of these conferences has a total of one team apiece that is any good. The SEC/ ACC are probably the two best conferences right now. I do agree that the SEC is not as dominant a conference as it used to be in the mid to late 90s.

Extremefury,

First of all Connor would never say anything nice about his brother, at least not on a public forum, and I doubt seriously if Connor has ever spent any time on CoachT. It is not his thing, he could care less.

TNBreakers,

I was just messing with the poster. I don't really think it's Conner. That type of brother love would be taking it to far. Hence my line about the borderline obsessive.

Extremefury,

First of all Connor would never say anything nice about his brother, at least not on a public forum, and I doubt seriously if Connor has ever spent any time on CoachT. It is not his thing, he could care less.

TNBreakers,

I was just messing with the poster. I don't really think it's Conner. That type of brother love would be taking it to far. Hence my line about the borderline obsessive.

I cant beleive he is not being recruited by sec level schools. He is a stud! He runs the ball so hard. The way things are going up in Knoxville, you would think the vols would be all over this kid....Oh wait, he is not a 5***** Prospect from california or florida so i guess he is not good enough. That is the problem at UT is that they do not have enough kids who play with heart and determination and want to play for UT.

I CAN BELIEVE HE IS NOT BEING RECRUITED BY UT BECAUSE HE IS NOT FAST ENOUGH ANYONE CAN BREAK RECORDS IF THEY PLAY AS A FRESHMAN I THINK THE UNSUNG HERO OF THE TEAM IS #45

this is a joke that people get on here and talk junk about the kid i promise to all of you that if you had to meet mr. gulmire in the hole who would come out of top. he is the best rb around here and yea that includes dustin lindsey tn. signee he is a great player as well but how come tn gives him a chance and not spencer. spencer plays against better competition and runs with more heart. he is just as fast and strong but it doesn't matter cause were ever spencer goes he will make a big impact on that program now and after he is gone. i know if i was a division 1 coach he would be wearing my colers if i could land him. the whole family is a class act and one of the best around. mr. gulmire you know who i am the man from the bird cage. good luck and let the man that wears number 1 do the talking again tonight on the only place that matters undreneeth the lights.

I AGREE THAT HE IS ONE OF THE BEST BACKS AROUND HERE AND HE WILL GET A SHOT SOMEWHERE WILLIAM BLOUNT HAD A KID LIKE HIM IN MARCUS KENNY GUESS WHERE HE WENT "MARYVILLE COLLEGE"