Science Hill @ Oak Ridge

OakRidgeCat

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets ROLL WILDCATS ROLL, the fight is on lets take it across the goal.........

Anyways, the field is ready for the playoffs! Thanks to the school grounds crew THE 'SHIP is now decoarated with red/white checkerboards in each end zone and big ole paw prints on each end of the field.

The tailgate crew is ready and stocked with food. Welcome the the Johnson City fans and the Science Hill Hilltoppers. Come early and enjoy the tailgate party at the top of the hill.

ITS FOOTBALL TIME in OAK RIDGE! :(

Hey Bud Don't any of those Hilltopers know about CoachT? Or are they like me. afraid too brag on here? And I know you are from across I-81

By the way for anyone who may care, we will have some sausage dogs with green peppers and onions. I'll throw in some heart burn and maybe a little gas for nothin. You Johnson City fans are more then welcome to join us ... up on the upper level outside the fence where the teams come into" THE SHIP". Course if you don't care for my cooking there is always the world's famous BIG ED'S PIZZA.

Edited by bounder

Hey Bud Don't any of those Hilltopers know about CoachT? Or are they like me. afraid too brag on here? And I know you are from across I-81

bounder,

I noticed Bud hasn't answered you yet...so, I thought I'd give my 2 cents. Bud may be focusing on the DB Tribe threads this time of year.

When it comes to NETN, the CoachT following seems to be inconsistent amoungst local schools and their areas. Dobyns Bennett has a great following on here and in real life. The Science Hill/Johnson City fans are thin on here. There are a few, but IMO they seem to be mostly kids and more involved when basketball rolls around. Schools in NETN with good CoachT involvement seem to be DB, Volunteer, the 1A and 2A Carter County teams, Morristown West, Elizabethton, Sullivan Central (kids) and Volunteer. Although Volunteer has dropped off this season for some reason. Some schools like Science Hill do have good fan base but just not on CoachT. Sullivan South has a great fan following but not so many on CoachT.

That's my 2 cents. ;)