Ooltewah @ farragut

denlron

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree...I don't remember alot of pressure on the Tribe QB Friday night and he had the opportunities deep...just a little over thrown. About the blitzing thing...that is how DB has survived against the bigger teams (Ooltewah, OR, etc). They are smaller usually than the opponent and they just shoot guys around to keep the QB from getting comfortable and pick us apart and also to help with containment. It has worked well and helped many a Tribe team be competitive and win many games when they were physically overmatched by a bigger team. Just my observation...I don't have a dog in the race (and no team to pull for :D )

The last 4+ mins. in the DB game they were in a Prevent. I hate the Prevent because it prevents us the Defense by making plays if it was a good Defense teams would use it all four quarters take a lesson from Tennessee. The only time a Prevent Defense works is on the last snap of the game to prevent a bomb to the Endzone with no time remaining. JMO

The last 4+ mins. in the DB game they were in a Prevent. I hate the Prevent because it prevents us the Defense by making plays if it was a good Defense teams would use it all four quarters take a lesson from Tennessee. The only time a Prevent Defense works is on the last snap of the game to prevent a bomb to the Endzone with no time remaining. JMO

Ooltewah takes this one. I dont think this one will be a contest,but u never know. i think it may be close for the first qtr. but then Ooltewah opens it up. I see Caldwell rushing for 150+ and at least 2 tds.Woods will go up top at least once to mcdade or burke b/c Farraguts pass defense isnt very good.I also see the Ooltewah D stepping up and i dont think Farragut will score an offensive td,however they will not get shut out b/c of Farraguts outstanding kicker.Im goin to say...

Hooterville-35

Ads-9

Good Luck to both teams and best of luck to the winner.

Ooltewah takes this one. I dont think this one will be a contest,but u never know. i think it may be close for the first qtr. but then Ooltewah opens it up. I see Caldwell rushing for 150+ and at least 2 tds.Woods will go up top at least once to mcdade or burke b/c Farraguts pass defense isnt very good.I also see the Ooltewah D stepping up and i dont think Farragut will score an offensive td,however they will not get shut out b/c of Farraguts outstanding kicker.Im goin to say...

Hooterville-35

Ads-9

Good Luck to both teams and best of luck to the winner.

The FHS backs are not Chopped Liver! I think the OHS backs are bigger but the Admiral backs are a good combination.

The Ads had the chance to score on OR 4 X. The game was close in the first half.

Their ship still has not sunk yet.

Looking forward to a great game.

OHSvFarragut.jpg

There ya go!

We, WUCP FM 106.1 will be broadcasting the Farragut HS playoff game this Friday night. We are also now broadcasting on the web at www.unioncpchurch.com

We use CoachT to give out scores to our listeners during the game.

Our Coaches' Show is each Saturday morning at 9AM.

WUCP Radio 106.1 FM

Farragut, TN

966-9040 :thumb:

OHSvFarragut.jpg

There ya go!

We, WUCP FM 106.1 will be broadcasting the Farragut HS playoff game this Friday night. We are also now broadcasting on the web at www.unioncpchurch.com

We use CoachT to give out scores to our listeners during the game.

Our Coaches' Show is each Saturday morning at 9AM.

WUCP Radio 106.1 FM

Farragut, TN

966-9040 :thumb: