Powell vs. Maryville

FBEmeritus

Then stop being a smarta## on my post and stay off my topics.

A picture is worth a thousand words and if you can't take it then go back to your Powell QB worship. Sounds a little on the sweet side to me dba "Maryvillewho".

Maybe you can go out on a date after next Friday when Powells season comes to an end. :lol:

Number 1 I cant stand cody i never have liked him and never will. BUt he is a great athlete and a decent football player.

Only reason i like powell is cause ive been friends with Coach Smith and Lee since lee was about 5 years old.

I never said anything about you on your posts just that your team got drilled by guimire.

lots of love go find a hug

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp it is about that time to go feed my pupster, swing in to Walmart and then go eat at the best Mexican restaurant in Knoxville. C-YA and good luck GQ!!!!!!!

Man, see ya. You sure have it bad for some kids. I thought Powell had a chance of beating my Rebels for the region crown and maybe they did underachieved in some eyes. I thought West would be ahead of Halls as well. That's why you play the games. Powell still has a chance to beat Maryville when it really counts, but Pokey's is making the region champ patches for Maryville this week.

Maryville must continue to play Maryville brand football and they will advance to the 3rd round IMO. I think Maryville wins in front of a packed house! Go Reb's.

Number 1 I cant stand cody i never have liked him and never will. BUt he is a great athlete and a decent football player.

Only reason i like powell is cause ive been friends with Coach Smith and Lee since lee was about 5 years old.

I never said anything about you on your posts just that your team got drilled by guimire.

lots of love go find a hug

hey powellfan what is ur name i would love to find out who hates cody so much and y

powell is one of those dangerous teams, they can beat maryville, but i wouldnt bet against the rebs.

[/quote

You would be wise to keep your money based upon history, as many wagers are based upon that fact.

msgov

I'm not sure and it maybe because he seems to be in a rage of hate and not thinking clearly! He could mean #8, JUSTIN LAMB senior. He is a contributer and a good player. He played well vs. the Reb's last time around as I recall it. Powell also has a kid named Lakin who was huge on Defence and had a sack on Burnett I think it was.

I wish he would get over the hate.

Right now I am, hated by some of the Alcoa faithful myself for my opinions!

fbemeritus,

It just hit me. Doesn't Powell have a coach named Lowe. If I am not mistaken, he is the young cocky coach on the sidelines, with his visor backwards and rolls his sleeves up, that acts like the world is against Powell. I have seen him throw fits on the sidelines, not shake hands after games, no wonder some of the players act like they do. They learn their actions from the coaching staff.

Bet old mtv, comes back with something backing the Punthers when he reads this comment.

fbemeritus,

It just hit me. Doesn't Powell have a coach named Lowe. If I am not mistaken, he is the young cocky coach on the sidelines, with his visor backwards and rolls his sleeves up, that acts like the world is against Powell. I have seen him throw fits on the sidelines, not shake hands after games, no wonder some of the players act like they do. They learn their actions from the coaching staff.

Bet old mtv, comes back with something backing the Punthers when he reads this comment.

Nope. They don't need me to say anything to back them. They are still playing.

You never did answer my question; Why do you feel the need to dog everything and everybody related to Powell? Does supporting your own team not satisfy you?

Folks the PowellFan, Also doing business as Maryvillewho should be in a psychiatric hospital! He dosn't know who he is or what he is saying.

Just play along. The folks in the white jackets are looking for him now. :D:lol:

I hope this helps!bxp28241.jpg

Edited by rigger101

We all know that Powell could win this game, but I just don't see it happening. Even if Powell plays solid on offense and defense, the kicking game will kill them. This team cannot make a field goal consistently, period. Kickoffs have been shaky as well. Ryan Key is one of the best punters in East Tennessee, but for Powell to pull of the upset, everything will have to go their way, including the kicking game. The Panthers shoulda saved their performance from last week for this week, cause they are gonna need it. They had the buses warmed up and ready to go by halftime against Hixson. History doesn't help Powell here either; they have underachieved quite a bit this season, which reminds me a lot of Powell football in the early and mid 90s.