Alcoa vs. CAK

Tornadofan15

Say YOU "Believe loudons D is up there with maryville"!

Alcoa did not score on Maryville's starters till late in the 3rd qtr, and there were subs in the game during that one broken play. In the 4th Qtr Alcoa, scored 15 of the 21 they got that night because Quarles called off the dogs.

If Loudon's "D" is not where you "Believe" it is, Alcoa is going to hang as many points on you as they can.

well do u notice that your the only one saying that...why can u not accept that loudon will give alcoa a game everyone else is..im glad there are fans like coalman who know the truth and admit.....just like i will admit alcoa is a very good team and i strongly believe that the rematch will be a great one...but good luck alcoa and im sry you have people like this man making post about u

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say YOU "Believe loudons D is up there with maryville"!

Alcoa did not score on Maryville's starters till late in the 3rd qtr, and there were subs in the game during that one broken play. In the 4th Qtr Alcoa, scored 15 of the 21 they got that night because Quarles called off the dogs.

If Loudon's "D" is not where you "Believe" it is, Alcoa is going to hang as many points on you as they can.

Oh my Gosh!......I agree with FBE :thumb:

ok well the way i look at this game is Alcoa scored 28 pts with brandon warren and at the maryville game they scored only 21 without him so i believe loudons D is up there with maryville and that game will up to loudons D to win it and as for the CAK game im pulling for CAK

I have to admit, I did get quite a chuckle from this post! Loudon is good, but, Loudon's defense is no Maryville by any stretch of the imagination! Thanks for the laugh!!!

Now, this thread is Alcoa vs. CAK; not Alcoa vs. Loudon, or "Can Loudon's defense be compared to Maryville's D?" Can we stay on topic, please???? I'd love for "newschoolredskinfan" to start that thread on the 4-A site.... Hopefully we'll have a new thread next week: Alcoa vs. Loudon, then you can assume all you want. Loudon has to get by Oliver Springs and Alcoa has to get by CAK. Let's not take anything for granted here, people!

BLOW 'EM AWAY BIG A!!!!

I have to admit, I did get quite a chuckle from this post! Loudon is good, but, Loudon's defense is no Maryville by any stretch of the imagination! Thanks for the laugh!!!

Now, this thread is Alcoa vs. CAK; not Alcoa vs. Loudon, or "Can Loudon's defense be compared to Maryville's D?" Can we stay on topic, please???? I'd love for "newschoolredskinfan" to start that thread on the 4-A site.... Hopefully we'll have a new thread next week: Alcoa vs. Loudon, then you can assume all you want. Loudon has to get by Oliver Springs and Alcoa has to get by CAK. Let's not take anything for granted here, people!

BLOW 'EM AWAY BIG A!!!!

your right this is about alcoa and CAK and as for that game alcoa should win but i think CAK will fight them pretty good there passing game is great but aloca stopped it last time so i say alcoa by 21

How can you say that is classless???? Coach Reid took the starters out with FIVE MINUTES TO GO IN THE SECOND QUARTER AND THEY NEVER WENT BACK IN. Alcoa also never passed the ball again after that, they just broke some long runs and scored a defensive touchdown. Coach Reid tried not to score by running the ball every play, what do you expect him to do, punt it on first down? Alcoa also shorted then quarters to eight minutes to try and hurry the game up. You can put this on Alcoa, they tried not to run the score up, because we know how it feels to have the score ran up on us. When Coach Meadowa was at Alcoa he ran the score up on everybody, and then when we were freshmen Sweetwater and Oliver Springs payed us back for that and so we felt what it was like to get the score ran up on us. People are just looking at the score and dont know what theyre talking about. TSSAA should do something to keep teams like GP out of the playoffs.

Oh yea....

Alcoa 56

CAK 14

I also think this game will be much closer than the 1st meeting. CAK is much improved. Alcoa has also lost local fan support with their tacky run-it-up tactic last evening. Maybe they thought this was the BCS and they'd get extra credit in their next game for total points scored?

How do you bring an Alcoa fan back to reality?

Show him the film of any Maryville-Alcoa game.......

Go Warriors!!!

I'm not sure what you're saying, but how can the HOME TEAM lose "local fan support" by winning 91-7??? It would be totally different if Alcoa won on the road, but the home fans are expecting Alcoa to win 500-0 every game.

well do u notice that your the only one saying that...why can u not accept that loudon will give alcoa a game everyone else is..im glad there are fans like coalman who know the truth and admit.....just like i will admit alcoa is a very good team and i strongly believe that the rematch will be a great one...but good luck alcoa and im sry you have people like this man making post about u

You want the truth?? You cant handle the truth! .. the first time u play Alcoa it wasnt a game.. what makes you think this time will be ( if you make it, which u prob will)? Everyone knows that Loudon is a good team and they give them respect.. So u and everyone else can quit whining that no one give yall any credit. this post doesnt indicate that u are, but past posts have.. The truth is that when Loudon makes it to the 3rd round, they will get beat again.. it will not be a "game" like you say it will be..The truth is that Loudon is a just a little bump on the road to "The Burro" for Alcoa..

"Im Took. Good Day."

How can you say that is classless???? Coach Reid took the starters out with FIVE MINUTES TO GO IN THE SECOND QUARTER AND THEY NEVER WENT BACK IN. Alcoa also never passed the ball again after that, they just broke some long runs and scored a defensive touchdown. Coach Reid tried not to score by running the ball every play, what do you expect him to do, punt it on first down? Alcoa also shorted then quarters to eight minutes to try and hurry the game up. You can put this on Alcoa, they tried not to run the score up, because we know how it feels to have the score ran up on us. When Coach Meadowa was at Alcoa he ran the score up on everybody, and then when we were freshmen Sweetwater and Oliver Springs payed us back for that and so we felt what it was like to get the score ran up on us. People are just looking at the score and dont know what theyre talking about. TSSAA should do something to keep teams like GP out of the playoffs.

Oh yea....

Alcoa 56

CAK 14

how are they just gonna tell a team with a winning season that worked hard to get there...no im sorry but you cannot play anymore games..go back home...i know g-p played their hearts out and deserve that respect...but they didnt get the respect they deserve and to g-p i am sorry..good luck next year g-p..you all didnt do anything wrong....good luck to alcoa too...

:)