Cheatham Co. at David Lipscomb

Guest catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

Well, actually little boy, White House was not in the region at the time. Also, being as you were still holding on to mamas apron strings when Cheatham was at their prime, and I am the only one of us who actually saw both teams play and the competition that they played, your misguided, ego inflated, opinion is of no consequence except to you, and several of the simple minded readers who actually believe you has some hint of a clue of which you speak.

Lets face it, you played on a solid Sycamore team with absolutely no skill players. Yes, I agree, you probably over achieved considering the fact that you were so slow, but, by no means, would you have been a match for the 94 or 95 Cubs. It would have got ugly quick. Huge linemen, quick backs, tremedous defense, and a solid kicking game would way overmatch any team Sycamore has ever put on the field. Face it little boy........a microphone and your free service to an underpowered, local hick, radio station, by know means qualifys you to speak on a team in which you had no clue. Maybe you can name a few players, but thats about it.

Oh, by the way, according to what I have read on here, Sycamore has already coined you a traitor and now you are alienating Cheatham County as well! Who you gonna brodcast for next.............Pleasant View Christian!!! :lol::lol:

Or will You?????????????????????????

Well moron you are wrong. White House was in Region 6-4A in 2001. They won the region title that year along with Pearl-Cohn. White House was the #1 seed that year and lost to Hillsboro in the quarterfinals. You have just proven your lack of knowledge right there genius.

Remember that speed kills and strength destroys. You would have got beaten because we were simply bigger and stronger than your little mid-90's teams. Yes you were faster but you would have had to gotten by us to showcase that speed. That would not have happened.

Nice job commenting on the radio station. That sure was original. You see my friend you have to come up with new stuff like that because you get mad when it comes to reading the truth. You were a bunch of underachievers back then and you know it. Your back was very talented but he was a thug. We on the other hand were a bunch of hard working guys who simply would have punched you in the mouth. The game would have been over after the first big hit that our defense layed on Ligon. Your all-star middle linebacker would have gotten himself killed trying to tackle our backs. We would have won by 3TD's.

As for Sycamore, that was original as well. Boy you sure are an original person old man. You see though once I graduated from Sycamore that was it. I can't be a traitor to a school that I don't attend anymore. I played football at Sycamore from '98-'01 and graduated in '02. After that my affiliation with the school is no different than that of yours.

I am done arguing with you because you are simply a moron :thumb:

This whole argument started when you had to come out and bash on these kids success because you my friend have no life and like to live in the mid-90's. That was like a decade ago. MOVE ON PLEASE!!!!!!!

Edited by catfish-hunter

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

You are not to bright.............or are you??????????

White House was in 6-4A in 2001 true, but they were not in 6-4A when Cheatham County was during the mid 90's. Don't you even have the meager understanding of how regions work? 6-4A in the mid-90's consisted of Pearl Cohn, Clarksville, Stratford, Maplewood, Hillwood, Hillsboro, Clarksville NW, Beech, Ryan, Brentwood Academy, Whites Creek, Springfield, and Cheatham. During various 2 year classification cycles, some combination of the above teams were in 6-4A. Never was White House in that region. They were actually in the old 4-3A with Portland and GB among others. You really don't have a clue do you? I'm sorry. Maybe if you want some more help you could let me know and not make yourself look quite so...............dull witted as you just have.

As for your assumption that Sycamore of any year could have played with 94 or 95 Cubs, please, ask someone who would know. You really are handicapped being as you were about 10-12 years old at that time. You were playing papercup down in the endzone with Proctor (who by the way was the only one on that team who could have had a chance to play on the 94-95 Cubs).

Sorry for hurting your feelings little boy..............or am I??????????????????

Okay. You are right and I am wrong. You know all and I know nothing. These Cubs stunk. Sycamore in '01 was not very good. Harpeth from '97-'00 wasn't very good either. They all accomplished more than your famed cubs did but that's because they didn't play PC, Ryan, Beech, etc :angry:

You are right that Proctor would have played. He would have been the best player on that team just like he was for us. He was better that Wolf.

I think before I end this thread once and for all that you my friend need to get yet another screen name on this site. You have now been claminator, clamclaws, clamtastic, LILWEST, fluffmecatfish, Capt. Truth, etc. PLEASE get another name and keep on talking about how great you were in the mid-90's okay loser. There is no use for you to move on because the second round of the playoffs vs Westwood was as close as you've ever been in life to being successful. Don't look now but while you've been talking about the '94-'95 Cubs everyday of your life a whole decade has passed you by. Good Job :angry:

"Or is it"??????

There is no use in responding because I won't read this topic again. You just keep on talking about the good 'ole days and I on the other hand will be glad for the young men who just overachieved and went 9-3 and to the second round of the playoffs on a team that NOBODY predicted to get that far back in August.

Congrats to the Cheatham Co. Cubs seniors on what was an outstanding run of 4 years that HAD NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE (because they were actually in the playoffs all four years unlike that 1996 Cubs bunch).

Next year's seniors are already 25-10 through three years. You better hope that they don't go 5-5 and to the playoffs or your boys will be bumped back yet another spot in Cubs History. I know you'll say that they won't make the playoffs next year, just like you did this year before the Giles Co. game (although you won't admit it LIAR), so please do so. Our boys need all the motivation heading into next season that you can give them by posting your nonsense.

NOW WITH THAT HAVING BEEN SAID LET'S SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!!!! TOO BAD I WON'T BE AROUND TO READ IT OLDTIMER :angry:

At this point, it really is a toss-up on who is more of an imbecile. Could it be Capt. Truth; or, is it bulldog69? Neither seem to be able to stay out of a Lipscomb thread or say anything of remote value. You be the judge.

Maybe this would be a good poll question? This question has as much value as their comments!

At this point, it really is a toss-up on who is more of an imbecile. Could it be Capt. Truth; or, is it bulldog69? Neither seem to be able to stay out of a Lipscomb thread or say anything of remote value. You be the judge.

Maybe this would be a good poll question? This question has as much value as their comments!

aaawww...shucks.... titanman....I didn't know you cared enough about me to mention me on this thread. You brought me into this one...

Why would your comments have any more value than mine??? I'm sorry but you are on your own on coacht...no multipier to add "value" to your comments. Each stands on its own.