Cheatham Co. at David Lipscomb

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

According to my calculations David Lipscomb head coach Glen McCadams picked up win #250 in his coaching career last week vs Chester Co. Is that correct vandy1????? If so then I'd like to say congrats on that mark. I hope that #251 doesn't come until the 2006 season, but it will take a tremendous effort from the Cubs to make that happen.

CWHSFan, I hope that the winner of this game plays Creek Wood next week as well. All of this talk about how Lexington is just gonna roll over two of the three remaining teams in this region is comical ;)

In order to be able to beat David Lipscomb you've gotta be able to block up front. Hayden Cook (#77) and Donnie Hudson (#84) are two of the top three defensive linemen in Region 5-3A, the other being Creek Wood's Darren Fizer (#62). If you can get past them Lipscomb has some linebackers who are simply good. I expect that the team that can win the battle up front and run the football will be the team that wins this contest.

This will be my final post on this thread so let me say that I look forward to getting back to Lipscomb this Friday night. I can't wait to see the game preview that vandy1 and the boys will post later in the week. Everybody over at David Lipscomb is a class act and that's why they should always be commended for having successful seasons year after year on the gridiron.

LET'S GO CUBS!!!!!!!!!

Catfish-Hunter, the answer to your inquiry about Coach Mac's 250th victory can be found at the Mustangfanpage. Peter Powell's Game Day Notes will soon be posted. Hope all the Cub fans will drop by and visit the site before heading into Nashville. Look forward seeing you Friday Night. I know Peter Powell is trying to reach you.

This is our biggest game in our brief 3A history. Poor crowd last week. Time for call outs!

Mark Gaither - Where are you? What is the weather going to be like?

Bomb Squad - One comment in the last few weeks, c'mon boy get with it!

ToryLeeTim - get done with the grading and tell us what is going to happen.

Mr. B - quite teaching so much (wink wink) and make a statement!

Mustvol - get off the grill and give us a prediction.

Stampede - put down the microphone and let us know what you think.

Vandy1 - quite being the ambassador and give us a prediction.

Chuck - I can't believe you didn't come last Friday, you call yourself a Mustang.

Mustang Nation - IT IS ONE AND DONE SEASON, Be at the Reese Smith Athletic Complex this Friday. All of Ashland City will be there, we need you too.

Catfish-Hunter - thanks for not posting anymore

AND FINALLY

Mary Pat Drapline - would it kill you to come to ONE game.

Catfish-Hunter thanks for the congrats to Coach Mac. He actually won #250 against Montgomery Central and #251 last week.

If you are able to get to the stadium a little early Friday, you would be a tremendous asset to the Lipscomb Game Day broadcast prior to the Radio Network's Pre-Game Show. You could provide much insight to the game and Cheatham County. Maybe you can work this in after set-up and prior to your broadcast. Of course, you will have to go on after the famous Chuck Ross.

For all those looking for a great game to watch, come on out to the Reese Smith Athletic Complex - 7:00 p.m. kickoff.

This is our biggest game in our brief 3A history. Poor crowd last week. Time for call outs!

Mark Gaither - Where are you? What is the weather going to be like?

Bomb Squad - One comment in the last few weeks, c'mon boy get with it!

ToryLeeTim - get done with the grading and tell us what is going to happen.

Mr. B - quite teaching so much (wink wink) and make a statement!

Mustvol - get off the grill and give us a prediction.

Stampede - put down the microphone and let us know what you think.

Vandy1 - quite being the ambassador and give us a prediction.

Chuck - I can't believe you didn't come last Friday, you call yourself a Mustang.

Mustang Nation - IT IS ONE AND DONE SEASON, Be at the Reese Smith Athletic Complex this Friday. All of Ashland City will be there, we need you too.

Catfish-Hunter - thanks for not posting anymore

AND FINALLY

Mary Pat Drapline - would it kill you to come to ONE game.

So you want ME? WELL Check out the Mustang Fan Page and visit the message board to see the Game-Day Forecast Posts. I will update these on Thursday.

VISIT: http://mustangfanpage.proboards29.com/inde...i?board=general

MUSTANG FANS- Word from the Magnolia State is that Ethan Flatt will get the start Saturday as Quarterback for the Ole Miss Rebels.

Edited by Mark Gaither