Cheatham Co. at David Lipscomb

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, life is good again. When the Bulldog picks against Lipscomb, that means good things are in store for the Mustangs. Thanks Dog Man.

Go 'Stangs!

I picked against you every week....including the Greenbrier game...were good things in store there? You may finish 14-1...and I will root against you every week....sorry....As usual please feel free to talk amongst yourself. Don't pretend to use my comment as motivation

DL has a very good team...........I mean a very good multiplier team. We all know the Mighty Mustangs are such a good team that they always wait for the poor dumb public opponent to make mistakes..... Let's hope Cheatham breaks that mode......... DL should win this game....but if Cheatham plays a solid game on defense and holds down Elrod.......DL has to go to the Air...then what?

My hat is off to the Cubs heading down to DL for their re-match this Friday. I hope their A game is there.

mustanglogob3.jpg

Peter Powell's Game Day Notes and Stats At A Glance for the David Lipscomb-Cheatham County Game Now posted on The Mustangfanpage. You can see the scouting reports, Cummulative Stats and much much more. Mark Gaither's Weather Forecast will soon be posted along with the Depth Chart. The Game also can be heard live on the site. The Mustangfanpage, your complete source for David Lipscomb High School Football.

Nothing left to say. No matter what is said through this forum involving a Lipscomb game, it always comes down to the public/private issue. Football is played on the field and that is where we prefer to do the talking. Everyone's opinions are respected and recognized.

Now, let's go tee it up and let the student athletes decide the outcome. It will be a good one for sure.

Go 'Stangs!

Nothing left to say. No matter what is said through this forum involving a Lipscomb game, it always comes down to the public/private issue. Football is played on the field and that is where we prefer to do the talking. Everyone's opinions are respected and recognized.

Now, let's go tee it up and let the student athletes decide the outcome. It will be a good one for sure.

Go 'Stangs!

barf.........

Guest catfish-hunter

I know that I said I wouldn't post on this thread anymore but I've gotta say congrats to David Lipscomb's Braden Binkley on being named a Mr. Football Finalist.

See you folks tonight!!!!!!!

Well it's finally game day. I have known in my mind since week 4 that to move on we would have to beat Cheatham Co a second time. I actually figured it would be in week 3 of the playoffs. Did not count on Cheatham getting upset by Creek Wood. It is so difficult to beat a good team twice in a season. There are only so many game plans that can be put together to work on a given team.

I have great respect for the defense and the coaching that the Cubs have. They run sideline-to-sideline as good as anybody we have seen all year. Better than most. We probably won't get four turnovers this time around. I will not predict a score for this one. I expect it to be close and low scoring. May the better team win. Hopefully, the team that wins this one will get to Murfreesboro from the western part of the state.

Have a safe trip down all you Cub fans.

I know that I said I wouldn't post on this thread anymore but I've gotta say congrats to David Lipscomb's Braden Binkley on being named a Mr. Football Finalist.

See you folks tonight!!!!!!!

The mustang nation appreciates the kind words catfish. He is a very deserving kid. It could just as easily have been Clint Casteel getting these accolades.