Best Student Section IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE STATE

treefitty74

backinthaoc...since your ignorance is abundant. Lets look at this. How many Siegel fans have posted about Siegel student section....two There are many unbiased posters on here who have mentioned Siegel...from West Tn to East Tn. Now I could go on and back up reasons for this and that about Siegel but I find this whole topic a waste. Don't get on here and try to make Siegel out to be the ones on here bragging about themselves when such is not the case. BTW a bunch of people sitting in orange black and green and clapping their hands? congrats I'm glad you guys could come together and sit together. I saw the game so I know what I'm talking about. see the word students....weren't too many from those teams there.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

I am from Maury Co which is about 45 min. away from Murfreesboro. I will say that Siegel does have the best student section i have ever seen. That student section DOES get in the head of the other team because of the chants and the loudness. I saw them at last years region and state tournaments.

:D smart guy

backinthaoc...since your ignorance is abundant. Lets look at this. How many Siegel fans have posted about Siegel student section....two There are many unbiased posters on here who have mentioned Siegel...from West Tn to East Tn. Now I could go on and back up reasons for this and that about Siegel but I find this whole topic a waste. Don't get on here and try to make Siegel out to be the ones on here bragging about themselves when such is not the case. BTW a bunch of people sitting in orange black and green and clapping their hands? congrats I'm glad you guys could come together and sit together. I saw the game so I know what I'm talking about. see the word students....weren't too many from those teams there.

And you two make up for the rest of the Siegel folks..I hear much more about your student section than your teams....And I was there also at Murfreesboro last year..By the way I know it was about students...There were plenty of students from both sides(Bolivar and Middleton)..I can't really say for sure about the Siegal section because they were not there on Saturday....Maybe you can cheer your team to the Saturday game so I can see you first hand in all your glory....I'm sure you folks have a good time doing your thing,though....And it is a good thing you come out and support your team...Keeps you off the streets doing drugs,and children we all know drugs are bad...mmmmkay...

:D

And you two make up for the rest of the Siegel folks..I hear much more about your student section than your teams....And I was there also at Murfreesboro last year..By the way I know it was about students...There were plenty of students from both sides(Bolivar and Middleton)..I can't really say for sure about the Siegal section because they were not there on Saturday....Maybe you can cheer your team to the Saturday game so I can see you first hand in all your glory....I'm sure you folks have a good time doing your thing,though....And it is a good thing you come out and support your team...Keeps you off the streets doing drugs,and children we all know drugs are bad...mmmmkay...

:(

are you trying to make us look dumb..stupid..or what...ok yall made it farther then us...congrats on a great season...so are you saying that you came to m'boro and only watched the saturday game...thats no good...

i really dont see how you have heard more about us then team...are you only reading the 5 threads on student sections...try reading the 7-AAA thread and you will see all basketball talk and i dont think there is much if any on the nation...

The middle of the state leaves out 2/3 of the state.

The only game OC has a loud section for is the OC-UC game.

I hear Lake County has a decent student section. UC and LC will be a wild one.

Lake Co has a rockin' gym..Like Lake Co says in another post..it's not just th students..It's most everyone..I don't know if you would call them the best..but they are the loudest and a few choice words may be yelled out..especially in real close games..Sometimes it's just about worth the admission to just watch the crowd..A few officials have had to leave out the back door..just about a riot with Trenton..and some Lady from Greenfield,South Fulton,Trenton or one of the schools said she would never go back to a game at Lake Co because she didn't feel safe...Nothing to brag about but a fan won't feel cheated..Also during the regional tournament held at Gleason last year against Trenton,most of the student section was there early and in one section and Randy Frazier made them leave and spread out...I have been out of school for thirty years but didn't feel that was right..Lake Co wasn't even playing Gleason...They paid their money and should have been allowed to sit together until or unless there was a problem...Lake Co .officials should return the favor when Gleason brings their storied girls team and fans to Lake Co....Halls is also a loud place with a ruckus crowd...Whenever these two teams get together it's loud at either place...

Edited by mrbigster

are you trying to make us look dumb..stupid..or what...ok yall made it farther then us...congrats on a great season...so are you saying that you came to m'boro and only watched the saturday game...thats no good...

i really dont see how you have heard more about us then team...are you only reading the 5 threads on student sections...try reading the 7-AAA thread and you will see all basketball talk and i dont think there is much if any on the nation...

No,you are doing a fine job of that on your own.....

Where do you get that Bolivar and Middleton are my teams anyway??

What's not good about just going to the Saturday game???...None of the 3 county schools I support made the state tournament. I would have been there for the earlier rounds had they made it to Murfreesboro...What county??..Obion County....Home of 5 Gold Balls in boys basketball....Union City(3),Obion Central(1) and South Fulton(1)

Really,the only thing about this thread is it needs to be in the cheerleading forum...Honestly,I do appreciate kids that make an effort to make a difference and are not too lazy to make the games.The support of the students do really make a difference...Sorry I ruffled the "Nation's" feathers a little....

Some questions..Do you guys have like practices or anything??..Do you have a section leader or captain??..How does all that work??..Maybe a class on synchronized cheering??..Do you give out letters,have try-outs??

Guest dare_2_dream

our team speaks for itself...no need to agure about them, we already know the truth on them... :)

Edited by dare_2_dream