Best Student Section IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE STATE

treefitty74

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way your hear more about us than our team is if this is the only high school basketball related topic you have read...internet, printed newspaper, or otherwise. Go ahead and Search Siegel and you will have your results there.

I don't really care enough about Siegel to search all that stuff..Maybe you can do it for me...But,I bet out of your over 3,000 posts more than half mention or have a picture of the nation attatched to it..Anyway,can't you tell when someone is yanking your chain??..You are a pretty easy mark..Really,think about it...Why would anyone way up here in NW Tennessee give a rip about a student section at Siegel High School??....Peace to ya brother,there are meds for your condition... :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

I don't really care enough about Siegel to search all that stuff..Maybe you can do it for me...But,I bet out of your over 3,000 posts more than half mention or have a picture of the nation attatched to it..Anyway,can't you tell when someone is yanking your chain??..You are a pretty easy mark..Really,think about it...Why would anyone way up here in NW Tennessee give a rip about a student section at Siegel High School??....Peace to ya brother,there are meds for your condition... :lol:

:blink: cant help but laugh...

Well, I hope every cheering section is loud ....

Speaking of loud, I can make y'all louder with BOOM BOOM STICKS!!!

Through the end of the year, I'm selling them for $0.91 per pair, beginning with a minimum order of 250 pair.

We have them in Red, Blue, White and Yellow.

Imprint colors include: Black, Dark Blue, Brown, Burgundy, Dark Green, Emerald Green, Light Blue, Maroon, Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver, Navy Blue, Orange, Purple, Red, Royal Blue, Teal, White, and Yellow/Yellow Gold.

Let me know. I'll make ya LOUD! <_<

Well, I hope every cheering section is loud ....

Speaking of loud, I can make y'all louder with BOOM BOOM STICKS!!!

Through the end of the year, I'm selling them for $0.91 per pair, beginning with a minimum order of 250 pair.

We have them in Red, Blue, White and Yellow.

Imprint colors include: Black, Dark Blue, Brown, Burgundy, Dark Green, Emerald Green, Light Blue, Maroon, Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver, Navy Blue, Orange, Purple, Red, Royal Blue, Teal, White, and Yellow/Yellow Gold.

Let me know. I'll make ya LOUD! <_<

N.W. I didn't think you could have any kind of a noise maker inside a gym...other than our big mouths and hands

I don't really care enough about Siegel to search all that stuff..Maybe you can do it for me...But,I bet out of your over 3,000 posts more than half mention or have a picture of the nation attatched to it..Anyway,can't you tell when someone is yanking your chain??..You are a pretty easy mark..Really,think about it...Why would anyone way up here in NW Tennessee give a rip about a student section at Siegel High School??....Peace to ya brother,there are meds for your condition... <_<

you are one cool kid...

Best Student section is Defintly CSAS for a small school they have a loud student section

by no means does Grace have the best/loudest Student Section in the state, but for a school with just over 200 in HS they make a lot of noise. It will be fun to compare Grace's and CSAS's student sections when the season starts...