Farragut @ Oak Ridge Qtr. Final

FHS_Admiral

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got to be kidding me!

This is the Oak Ridge vs Farragut Third Round Playoff thread and two of the first five posts come from Ooltewah fans?

Give it up! No matter how many posts Owl fans posts it will not win a State Championship.

Never knew this thread was closed to only Oak Ridge and Farragut people, considering everyone of them said Oak Ridge dont see what got your panties in a wad. And Oak Ridge rolls, and i support Boyd Buc, sorry im here. Guess it wont get us a state ring. :thumb:

Edited by reaction

which is closer to Mbor OR or FHS i want the nearsest school to win although i think everyone has been looking forward to a RIVERDALE oak ridge game since the begining of the year we have to get through Cookeville and OR has to win this one which i think they will all the owls did was wake up a sleeping giant

my pick (if u care)

OR 42

Fhs 10

yeah i would like to see oak ridge beat farragut and riverdale to win so they could play in the fourth round.

Edited by ORHS LB 52

Last time we played at Oak Ridge there is no doubt the wheels fell off early, but now we have some guys back on D. Oak Ridge and their simple coaching staff won't be able to run toss right and toss left. This time we will score at least 28 pts. Oak Ridge don't be so ready for the Semi's because we got something for ya!

Admirals all the way to state

LB52,

I hope you and the rest of the guys will look at recent history when it comes to playing a team twice. If you think Farragut will just roll over and die because of the first game you might be in for a third round loss. I hope you will think about the DB games in recent years. Farragut will come over here and they won't be thinking about Riverdale, they will be thinking about kicking your butt.

Once again from the bleachers needs to dispel some myths:

1. The p/a announcer was not the one yelling on he loudspeaker

2. The "vice-principal" was not that at all but rather an overzealous parent. Yes, this same person was the one who got a hold of the p/a microphone.

3. You're complaining about the band playing after the game. Wow, that is really reaching there. In my many years of attending Farragut football games the band has always played in the stands prior to the conclusion of the game. Not once to my knowledge as this drawn such ire from the opposition. Some one should probably tell the cheerleaders to be quiet as well post game. :ph34r:

As stated in a previous post I am sorry that this one person got out of control and ruined your experience. I believe that this fan should be reprimanded somehow for his actions, it was a classless thing to do.

What game were watching. Farragut fans must be in denial or deaf, either one. The guy was simply an idiot. Hey, read up on TSSAA rules, p/a annoucers arnt allowed to cheer on the loudspeaker.

28 points is a stretch. OR line dominated last ADS game. The Cats need to focus and I think they will. OR wins in a tighter game.

Ole Dad

Last time we played at Oak Ridge there is no doubt the wheels fell off early, but now we have some guys back on D. Oak Ridge and their simple coaching staff won't be able to run toss right and toss left. This time we will score at least 28 pts. Oak Ridge don't be so ready for the Semi's because we got something for ya!

Anchorsaway The reason the Oak Ridge coaches ran the toss sweep was to neutralize your best player on defence, Nick Reveiz. That's good coaching and it worked. We'll have a plan for next Friday and it will work as usual

ROLL CATS ROLL

ALL THE WAY TO THE BORO

Edited by bounder

why not call the same play if farragut isnt gonna stop it.

What game were watching. Farragut fans must be in denial or deaf, either one. The guy was simply an idiot. Hey, read up on TSSAA rules, p/a annoucers arnt allowed to cheer on the loudspeaker.

Why don't u cry about it. And how could he have rode by on his motor cycle yelling at your players if he was up with us where they were tailgating?

by the way, i have alot of respect for the ooltewah team and their coaches.

,,,"their simple coaching staff" Have you lost your mind! But thanks anyway, last time it was a player that motivated OR with his comments about how bad they were going to beat OR, now it is you calling the team's coaches out. I bet they will burn that into Farragut as well. That "simple coaching staff" has OR with a 11-1 record and into the Quarter Finals. Not that Oak Ridge needs it, but thanks again for extra motivation.

Edited by OakRidgeCat