Livingston @ Catholic rd 3

Rocking Chair

Coming into the year, people were wondering if either of these two teams could even make the playoffs in this "Very Tough" Region. Tremendous job by both teams. Best of Luck LA.

Man, I wish this game was at LA. Knoxville might just be too far for a Smith County guy to drive, again.

Go HOG-EYE!!! That's for you LA Wildcat!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming into the year, people were wondering if either of these two teams could even make the playoffs in this "Very Tough" Region. Tremendous job by both teams. Best of Luck LA.

Man, I wish this game was at LA. Knoxville might just be too far for a Smith County guy to drive, again.

Go HOG-EYE!!! That's for you LA Wildcat!!!

This is our 5th trip to k-ville this year bigreid!! Come on over and watch it! You know how good KC's facilities are, so I'm sure you will enjoy the trip(and help us cheer)!!! I sure am glad gas prices have dropped. Going broke driving to Knoxville!!!

Great game cats, u guys are showing what we all knew u were capable of doing at the begining of the season. They should change Cates name to PRIMETIME and change his number to 21, he is just not gonna let them win. I am gonna take LA in this one 21 to 14. And I can tell u this, whoever wins this game is gonna win state no doubt in my mind.

shout out to oldcatfan i met at west town i told you guys you'd beat carter and i promised you a win last night e-mail me at wow1029@aol.com about that extra program!! i think livingston is going to win and i will be there to support those cats!!! i think it'll be close but livingston by 5.i still think despite winning livingston needs to pass more and more handoffs to #9 mike jones larue.livingston must watch out for the quick slant to number 2 and the pass up the middle to number 81 those are killers.by the way livingston fans is vincent woodruff hurt? he has 20 carries for 148 yards but hasn't played recently is he a backup or something? go wildcats!!! a long time wildcat fan in knoxville,ac

Way to go LA congrats. on beating AE , man yall deserve all the respect. No one thought that LA could even compete with AE and Fulton excep LA and your fans but man was that wrong you guys are the real deal.Beleive it or not TC is pulling for the Cats all the way to the Boro"you guys are a class act and a very good football team keep on keeping on and knock em' down one at a time.Best of Luck against Knox Cath.GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOGEYE!!!

LA is playing football on the defensive side of the ball and that's what it takes to win. It will take another good defensive game to beat Catholic. And I believe our defense will be ready for the challenge.

Offensively we are doing basically what we have done all year and that is run the football. A good solid defense and a running game are key if your going to be successful.

Keep focused Cats and continue to work hard and we have a good chance to advance into the next round. Catholic is a well disiplined team and make few mistakes. If we can hold down our mistakes it should be a real battle.

well well congrats to both teams wining hard fought games last week saddly smith co dint do so good but hey it could be worse .......... :D

any how we played both teams in regular season play from the 100 degree heat at cath to the cold night at LA we lost in the heat but won in the cold i belive that this game will come down to who wants it the most. good luck to both teams from a smith co senior. play your hearts out becase one group of senior's wont be geting to play next week. :thumb: