Livingston @ Catholic rd 3

Rocking Chair

Their qb Cates is a very good qb that has a great handle on their option/wishbone package. He puts a lot of pressure on the ends and corners because he is just as good as having another running back. In additional both fullbacks are strong fast kids that add a hidden benefit. Plus the LA backs keep a great pitch relationship down the field.

Please have patience, as I am new on here, but here goes. As far as these seniors are concerned, I am very familiar with them. I was a coach when they played junior pro (pee-wee) ball. They have ran the option since the age of eight. They know what they are doing. As far as heart goes, this team will fight untill there is no time on the clock no matter the score and they always have from an early age. I am so proud that my kids have matured into fine young men both on and off the field.

Lastly,

H-O-G, E-Y-E

HOGEYE, HOGEYE, T-N-T!!!!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondered how Reeder is doing. Heard he may have injured his knee. Does anyone know anything and /or is there anybody else hurt ?

Heal up quick guys another challenge is just ahead.Win this one and we host the Semi Final game. The win over Austin East is probably the biggest win in Wildcat history.

This team has really hung in there all year against some of the best teams in the state. You ought to be proud of that but don't be satisfied. Take the next step and beat Catholic.

I remember seeing LA in the Jamboree at Celina the first of the year. I was really impressed with you then and am really impressed how you guys have fought and clawed all year.

I believe it was Antwan that said that the difference in this team now and early in the year is that you KNOW that you can play and beat teams like AE- Catholic. I for one really believe that you can if you stay focused and get after people defensively like you did against AE.

Coming into the year, people were wondering if either of these two teams could even make the playoffs in this "Very Tough" Region. Tremendous job by both teams. Best of Luck LA.

Man, I wish this game was at LA. Knoxville might just be too far for a Smith County guy to drive, again.

Go HOG-EYE!!! That's for you LA Wildcat!!!

Thanks Bigreid, check your pm for the message i sent you. "GO HOG-EYE"

I helped coach this group of young men in pee-wee ball from 8-11 years old. I will say this, these seniors will not quit. These kids are hard nosed and will not go quietly. Cates and Vaughn have been running the option togather since they were eight years old, so they know how to get it done. I have heard nothing but good things about this group from Catholic, but I know that the game will be won in the trenches. If you really pay attention, LA goes as their line play goes. That being said, LA must play the perfect game but I think they can get it done in an upset this week.

H-O-G-E-Y-E

Hogeye, Hogeye

T-N-T

;)

I helped coach this group of young men in pee-wee ball from 8-11 years old. I will say this, these seniors will not quit. These kids are hard nosed and will not go quietly. Cates and Vaughn have been running the option togather since they were eight years old, so they know how to get it done. I have heard nothing but good things about this group from Catholic, but I know that the game will be won in the trenches. If you really pay attention, LA goes as their line play goes. That being said, LA must play the perfect game but I think they can get it done in an upset this week.

H-O-G-E-Y-E

Hogeye, Hogeye

T-N-T

:thumb:

Agree our line will and has played an important role in our teams success. Without them we wouldn't be where we are today. I don't believe we will have to play a perfect game to beat Catholic. I think if we do what has got us this far and play agressive defense that we can get out with a win.

The main key is to not let Catholic get out to a big lead like the last time we played them.

As For scores that dont matter as long LA comes out on top! But as for the new fans around town where were you guys when we were needing you! if you fit this profile save you breath cause we dont need yall! im tired of backstabbing people that say "you guys are good BUT...." THERES NO BUTS ABOUT IT either youre with us or youre aginst us. and to all my boys keep it up lets beat Catholic!

Hardwork Beats Talent, When Talent Dosent Work Hard

This means more than you know

To all our REAL fans we all love you keep it up! :thumb:

Edited by catsdt76

As For scores that dont matter as long LA comes out on top! But as for the new fans around town where were you guys when we were needing you! if you fit this profile save you breath cause we dont need yall! im tired of backstabbing people that say "you guys are good BUT...." THERES NO BUTS ABOUT IT either youre with us or youre aginst us. and to all my boys keep it up lets beat Catholic!

Hardwork Beats Talent, When Talent Dosent Work Hard

This means more than you know

To all our REAL fans we all love you keep it up! :lol:

WHAT'S YOU TALKIN 'BOUT WILLIS?????

WHAT'S YOU TALKIN 'BOUT WILLIS?????

what im talkin bout is there has been alot of people who didnt belive in us this year and didnt go to the away games because they didnt want to drive to see us get beat. So like I said before if youre like that you can just stay home and jump on the next bandwagon that goes by cause we dont need people who dont belive 100% in us!

But really as long as we belive it will happen boys. Stay focus and play hard!

Edited by catsdt76

what im talkin bout is there has been alot of people who didnt belive in us this year and didnt go to the away games because they didnt want to drive to see us get beat. So like I said before if youre like that you can just stay home and jump on the next bandwagon that goes by cause we dont need people who dont belive 100% in us!

But really as long as we belive it will happen boys. Stay focus and play hard!

Hey idiot, you ever hear of gas prices. mommy and daddy doesn't pay for my gas. it has nothing to do with not supporting you because we didn't go to the away games, some of us never missed a game on the radio.

Now that i got that out of the way, i have saved enough money to go to the game this friday (lol), if it is alright with you "CATSDT76". Go HOG-EYE beat the irish