Livingston @ Catholic rd 3

Rocking Chair

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bigblue74,thanks for your support for the CAVS on the Cookeville vs. Riverdale thread.

I can say without hesitation that everyone in Cookeville is impressed with what LA has done so far & are rooting for them this weekend. LA gets a lot of press in the Herald-Citizen!

Ya'll are hot & will be ready for the rematch!

LA by 3! :angry:

BTW-any LA fan that can't make the drive to Knoxville this Friday you are welcome to come to CHS to watch the CAVS vs. the Warriors!

But get there early...Oh & you have to cheer for Cookeville! :P

THE SQUAD B)

Have I mentioned I love my boys???? just checkin' :thumb:

The excitement is buzzing in the hallways and the energy from the Cats is so strong you can almost touch it! It's amazing to see...even in the hallways...it's there....

don't be surprised if I cry Friday night boys win or lose because y'all have really gotten into my heart this season....i'm so proud to be able to support you the way I do...you are amazing young men and I pray you will have a safe game and come out at the end of 4th qtr knowing you've given all you've got!

*hugs*

haha sorry but im sure most of the ppl in livingston will be going to the LA game. good luck to cookeville hope u guys win. it works the same way though...any of yall that dont go to that game can come to ours. back to LA, lets play like we have been for the last couple of weeks and get in the right mindset to go down to KC and do what we have been taught and cover our assignments...no letdowns....play every play like it is your last.....and you will not be disapointed.

GO HOG-EYE

Anyone from Catholic know if the BBQ will be available before the game again? If so, what do you get and how much does it cost? Can us guys from LA get it too or is it just for KC? :angry:

This is going to be a great game! Like I said before the AE game, we know now that we can play with KC. NO INTIMIDATION FACTOR!! LA-24 KC-21 :angry:

Oh, to YouWantToBeLikeME, I do know JACK!! I sit by him at some of the home games!!! :o:angry:

Congrats to making it this far and good luck Friday night vs. Riverdale. :thumb:

Quick question though... why is the game being played at Cookeville?

Hey fellow BIG BLUE fan! Home team is pre-determined in round 3 IF both teams have the same seeding from their own region. Cookeville was #1 in their region--Riverdale was #1 in theirs!! We would have got to play at home had we been playing the #4 seed from other region! :o:o

Anyone from Catholic know if the BBQ will be available before the game again? If so, what do you get and how much does it cost? Can us guys from LA get it too or is it just for KC?

There should be bbq before the game. There has been every home game this year including last week against Fulton. I'm not sure what it cost. I want to say 5 for some reason but not positive. It usually has potato salad or cole slaw with chips and a drink. I do know that everyone is welcome to eat. Looking forward to the game.

Anyone from Catholic know if the BBQ will be available before the game again? If so, what do you get and how much does it cost? Can us guys from LA get it too or is it just for KC?

There should be bbq before the game. There has been every home game this year including last week against Fulton. I'm not sure what it cost. I want to say 5 for some reason but not positive. It usually has potato salad or cole slaw with chips and a drink. I do know that everyone is welcome to eat. Looking forward to the game.

Hey fellow BIG BLUE fan! Home team is pre-determined in round 3 IF both teams have the same seeding from their own region. Cookeville was #1 in their region--Riverdale was #1 in theirs!! We would have got to play at home had we been playing the #4 seed from other region! :huh::o

I see. I know last year Fulton went to Smith County and that rotates each year... wasn't quite sure about the 3rd round though. Thanks.