Lexington vs. David Lipscomb

delicousD

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: First off I wish Lipscomb all the luck, win this one for region 5! I know you will have alot of Creek Wood fans rooting for you and some will be attending the game. Lexington does have some speed, but they can be contained. Kicking is their game. Good Luck on Friday, beat Lexington!!!!!!!!

DL28-LEX 7

Im from Lexington myself. These boys are the real deal. They will beat DL 28-24! LET'S GO TIGERS!

Well if they are going to beat Lipscomb they better play a better game than they did this week against Creek Wood. Granted they are a good team, but so is Creek Wood and Lipscomb. Believe me they will have their hands full!

GO Lipscomb!!!!

A CALL OUT FOR ALL THE TEAMS IN REGION 5 3A: Spring Hill, Creek Wood, Cheatham County, Giles County, Marshall County, Montgomery Central, Page[/b]

We invite you to the game with Lexington. Wear your colors, your letterman Jackets, bring your dates, your parents, bring your coaches, bring your fans and lets show some solidarity in the playoffs. For those who get there early...Peter Powell and Debbie Lundy will get you on their Pregame show.

If you can't find a seat, stand behind the home team fence or in the south endzone or bring your own seat. We want you there! If you bring a bus, be sure to call the LIpscomb High school office, perhaps they will secure a parking spot.

region5ac.jpg

Why does region 5 stick together so much? I find it haliarious. You guys really need to work on your hatred of region 6. We're not that bad of people, I promise. Is it an inferitory complex because you can't beat a team from the other half of the bracket so you gang up on who you can?

As for the game....

Hands down going to be the toughest game for LHS all year. If they just try to run it between the tackles then they will lose becasue Lipscomb is going to shut it down. Threadgill is going to have to play QB more than he has lately, and he is going to have to play well. Defense is also going to have to play well.

Lexington is going to have to play a near perfect game to win this one.

However, I will say I believe the winner will be playing Catholic in the Boro. (Still can't believe they beat Fulton last night.)

first of all good job creekwood and good year....i dont see lexington winning this one. I have seen both teams play and saw lex almost lose last night. Lex doesnt do enough with their offense to make DLs defense tired or fustrated. If Lex had trouble stopping the run against creekwood(especially in the second half) they will not stop DL.