JCS Eagles (11-1) @ Union City Tornadoes (9-3)

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your not to intelligent if you pay $6500 dollars a year to go school (other than college) when one just as good is free! ;)

Just don't say anything at all. Your speaking priveleges should be revoked.

Another thing--I've been in private schools all my life and am glad my parents sacrificed a buttload of money to keep me there. It's one of the reasons why I'm going to college for free. You have no idea what you're talking about comparing UC to JCS because it's like comparing apples and oranges.

Oh yeah, and learn to use good grammer unless your satisfied with the redneck stereotype.

On to football...

UC will give JCS a better game than McKenzie did. That doesn't mean they will win, but it does mean that it will be a tough win for the winning team.

I-don't-nv-you,

Posts like yours is why folks on here don't like Union City as a whole. You give them a bad name. JCS is for real. We have played both and you are in for a wakeup call Friday night. I don't understand why VolunteerGeneral let that post get by but, you will "see the light Friday night".

Hey duckman, Thanks for the support. I was hoping someone from Mckenzie would give an honest opinion about this game. Good luck to yall next year.

GO EAGLES!

From what ive heard Meltons hardly big enough for his pads. Sounds to me like he's a baby...

mmmmmmmm....baby......its whats for dinner

baby........the other other white meat!!! :thumb:

Melton is about 5'11" 180lbs. If that is little then I would hate to see what you look like.

Thanks for the support duckman. I really don't think any of the people that are posting from Union City grasp the concept of football. Ask players from any level if size is the biggest factor in playing the game. It isn't, the biggest thing is wanting to get after it, to play with heart to play with the love of the game, to be willing to give 100% on every single play. I know that Coach Cohu will have them ready to play with heart and get after it.

I also went to a private school and now I am in college for free, so who is the smart one now, and your posts prove that private schools are better than public schools because we at least know how to write.

Edited by jesse james

This game will not be easy and I hope JCS understands that. Don't get me wrong, I still believe the Eagles take this one. However, just because their fans are complete idiots and make one ludicrous statement after another, doesn't mean that UC is not a very good team. Both of these teams will come in ready to play and I believe that this could be a very good ballgame.

This game will not be easy and I hope JCS understands that. Don't get me wrong, I still believe the Eagles take this one. However, just because their fans are complete idiots and make one ludicrous statement after another, doesn't mean that UC is not a very good team. Both of these teams will come in ready to play and I believe that this could be a very good ballgame.

very good post i agrree 100 % exept i have uc coming out on top still a very classy post though

Well from wut i here on both sides there is no respect for either team from anyone on here. I am a player for South Fulton and i KNOW UC is tough but i also know form what i have seen that JCS is tough also. UC has played some very good competition in WestView, Milan, and Obion Central, also JCS has played some very good competition in DCA, South Side in which they handled pretty well. Yea i am from SF and UC does have some big and strong lineman and a whole stable full of great runngingbacks and you can't compare the fact that since JCS beat Fayette 20-0 while UC beat Fayette only 6-0 because its been qquite a few weeks since JCS played Fayette and of course Fayette might have gotten a bit better from earlier in the season so the way i see it this will be a very vary cloase game and may be much like the UC fayette game with only under 10 points may be scored. But good luck to both teams and the winner of this most likely be going to the BORO'. But for no good luck to both teams and may the best men win

Two Things,

In respone to an earlier comment about private school education I say this, if you believe that the majority of public schools in the state of Tennessee provide the same quality of education of private schools you are just plain wrong. I am sorry, but you are ignorant for believing so. It is not an indictment against any particular community or those who attend public school, but most people understand how the lack of resources and qualified teaching in Tennessee has resulted in a very poor pubic education system. I believe the state was ranked 40th or above out of the 50 states. Also, I was fortunate enough to be in a position to attend a private school. There were several costs associated with that, but in the end I was awarderd a full tuition scholarship to the University of Tennessee and several thousand dollars worth of additional scholarships. I will also more than likely attend graduate school for free. I hope you understand the value of a good investment.

Secondly,

What decides most games is not athleticism, it is character. As a graduate of JCS, I appreciate the JCS players who have been reading the trash on this board for doing their talking on the field. Good luck to both teams on Friday night. If UC is as good as advertised it should be a great game.

Union City, how many TD's did your so called "awesome" tailback score against McKenzie? JCS' ok tailback had 4 by himself. You also allowed 400 yards against McKenzie. You said JCS' QB was no Drew Hayes? Drew didn't do much of anything against JCS (besides sprain his ankle), much less set records. You're in for a wide awakening if you think JCS' defense is just ok. For the size comparison, the size of the dog doesn't matter, it's the size of the fight inside the dog that does. Also, the pivate school comment was a pretty public school- like for you to do.

I think JCS wins this, but what do you mean about "a pretty public school like thing for you to do" ?

Hey duckman, Thanks for the support. I was hoping someone from Mckenzie would give an honest opinion about this game. Good luck to yall next year.

GO EAGLES!

Your welcome. I just call 'em like I see 'em.

I really wish that the Rebels had at least shown ya'll a bit of what they can do but, I doubt it wouuld have been close to enough based on what I saw from JCS.

By the way, I found out today that JCS's QB (McDonald) is the son of a former teammate of mine here at McKenzie High School many years ago. Add to that coach Escue being there and it really is a small world------HUH!?

The Rebels will be back in the saddle next season and seem to be in a constant mode of rebuilding some parts of our team. But, I think we will give a good account of ourselves next season. Thanks for the well wishes. Good luck to ya'll too!!