Riverdale @ Oak Ridge

deepseadiver829

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just watched that Video of Guilmore against Farragut.... I Hope you OR fans aren't expecting him to run like that against Riverdale... they arent that soft and they will wrap up much better than the Admirals did... there is no way he will be running over Riverdale players like he did Farragut players.

I just watched that Video of Guilmore against Farragut.... I Hope you OR fans aren't expecting him to run like that against Riverdale... they arent that soft and they will wrap up much better than the Admirals did... there is no way he will be running over Riverdale players like he did Farragut players.

Thats what Farragut said before both games 1st game 350yrds. 2nd game 244 yrds. will see friday if your boys can stop him.

OR 42

RH 28

I listened to the Riverdale Cookeville game. The turnover bug almost bit Riverdale. They have got to take care of the ball better. This game will be about turnover ratios. Whichever team winds up in the plus wins this game. Both teams are very good.

For what it's worth, I would suggest to carry the ball with as much protection as possible. Don't try to be a hero to make that extra big play. That's usually where the ball is coughed up. Protect it and get six or seven yards instead of ten and a fumble. This game will be about who makes the lesser mistakes. Have confidence in the fact that if you get five or six yards, the NEXT PLAY will get you the first down. You got to this point in the season because your team is ultra talented. Expect to win, one play at a time. :thumb:

Dress warmly all -- it will be cold!

Without question, it will be a great game between two very talented and well-coached teams. And, while Spencer Gulmire is an incredible athlete, there are other Wildcats on the field who deserve more attention than they normally get -- the same has to be true of Riverdale as well. There's just nothing like great high school football!

Reserved seats can be purchased starting Tuesday; this is one game where it may well pay to get your tickets early, eat well, and come ready for excitement!

Both teams, fully expecting to win. Hopefully with the results from the last 2 years, Riverdale has planted a seed of doubt in OR's players heads that will come out after halftime. The key is playing your best 4 quarters. If Riverdale can go into the lockeroom at half leading, and come out BUSTIN after halftime like they do so well, they will win the game. With both teams expecting to win, one will be upset after the game. Hopefully it wont be Riverdale.

Not going to post to much this week. Oak Ridge is already dominating this thread, but the only organisms that can affect the game are the 22 on the field (well 22 + however many refs there are ;)). Hopefully Riverdale can be the ones dominating on the field. Cant wait for Friday!

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING :o

Also I am interested in which team Cookeville fans are supporting. I admitt it was sad to see most of those 30+ seniors crying after the game Friday. They stayed on that field in the cold a long time after the game, but its sad because that will be the last time for most of them that they can go on that field suited up. Keep your heads up Cookeville you gave it all you got :o.

Alright for those of us who have never had the pleasure of going to a game at Oak Ridge.......how does one get to the field? Is there handicap parking nearby also?

Cookeville fans gave EXCELLENT directions BTW. I know Oak Ridge can duplicate that.

Is the visitor seating big? Good view? And most important of all when do the gates OPEN?

Cookeville was not ready for R'dales early arrivals. Some of us get there as much as 3 hours early for games.

Both teams, fully expecting to win. Hopefully with the results from the last 2 years, Riverdale has planted a seed of doubt in OR's players heads that will come out after halftime. The key is playing your best 4 quarters. If Riverdale can go into the lockeroom at half leading, and come out BUSTIN after halftime like they do so well, they will win the game. With both teams expecting to win, one will be upset after the game. Hopefully it wont be Riverdale.

Not going to post to much this week. Oak Ridge is already dominating this thread, but the only organisms that can affect the game are the 22 on the field (well 22 + however many refs there are :o). Hopefully Riverdale can be the ones dominating on the field. Cant wait for Friday!

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING ;)

Also I am interested in which team Cookeville fans are supporting. I admitt it was sad to see most of those 30+ seniors crying after the game Friday. They stayed on that field in the cold a long time after the game, but its sad because that will be the last time for most of them that they can go on that field suited up. Keep your heads up Cookeville you gave it all you got :lol:.

Wish the Warriors the best of luck! :o Hope you will go across town to the MTSU stadium and take back with you the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!

Add another ring to that hand you show on your post. Love that :lol: