Riverdale @ Oak Ridge

deepseadiver829

I love the atmosphere for this game. No smack talking, just a sense of this is going to be a good old fashion back yard brawl! Both teams do not fear each other but they do respect each other. Deep down inside every player on both teams knows this will be not only a great test for their respective teams but individually as well. This battle will tell you where you stand and how you stack up against the best of the best! Every player and fan lives for these type of games. It's only Wednesday and I for one cannot wait for Friday to get here. Good luck to both teams and LEAVE IT ON THE FIELD!!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning…

Roll Cats Roll!!!!

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang Tank, you wrote a good article about RHS, now how about some awe inspiring words about them Oak Ridge players and what they have brought to this table.

As TnBreakers said so eloquently, LEAVE IT ON THE FIELD.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

THE FIGHT IS ON LETS TAKE IT ACROS THE GOAL.......... :lol:

Edited by OakRidgeCat

The Sports Report Ranking System

Memphis, Tn

Weekend Friday, November 25, 2005

ALCOA 47, Tyner Academy 7

DAVID LIPSCOMB 24, Covington 13

Huntingdon 28, GOODPASTURE CHRISTIAN 23 (upset)

LIVINGSTON ACADEMY 20, Notre Dame 19 (upset)

Maryville 43, MORRISTOWN-HAMBLEN WEST 6

Melrose 27, HILLSBORO 9 (upset)

OAK RIDGE 35, Riverdale 14

Olive Branch (Miss.) 45, MADISON CENTRAL (MISS.) 6

RAVENWOOD 31, Ridgeway 10

Trousdale County 42, HAMPTON 8

Union City 24, JO BYRNS 23 (upset)

WEST MEMPHIS (ARK.) 28, Fort Smith Northside (Ark.) 25

This is funny. Lots of wide margines predicted.

Ole Dad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- YES, many wide spread margins...only one that is probaly fight is the Mississippi game..Maryville,Riverdale,Alcoa,TC think they are so good..they need to schedule A GAME WITH "EM" HOSSES! good luck to all the teams and a safe trip to all who make a long road trip to see there respective teams play! gotta love h.s. football!! :lol:

I called this before the season started. The 2 best teams to play in the semis again. This time, the best team is not Riverdale. Riverdale, good effort this year. I hope you can re-load again next year. I hear you have a pretty good player from Oakland coming over. That recruit from Oklahoma is not bad either. Oh, and what about that guy from Michigan, how is he panning out?

well, that story is part of my season-long "First Look" series. Would be rather silly to talk about Oak Ridge there, when it is designated as a gander at their opponent.

Tank, I started following your articles after the first Farragut/ORHS game.

You must work at ORNL because you are a secret weapon for the Wildcats. The Cat fans need to appreciate your skills on motivating the team and fan base thru your articles.

Good luck to the Wildcats!