Alcoa vs. Tyner

aliastn

alcoa wins in a big way.tyner-godpasture for the state. thats just funny,sorry huntingdon has unfinished business,imo who ever wins will find that out.

I also believe that Tyner has unfinished business with Goodpasture after the past couple of years, especially last year. So I think that would be unfinished business. :thumb:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear that "Ram Train" getting a little bit closer. Don't you know a Tornado can't stop a train. All a Tornado does is put more stuff on the tracks to get crushed. Alcoa get off the tracks, and jump on the back. We will take you to the Boro', if you still wanna go. TOOT! TOOT!

Actually its been a proven fact Tornadoes are strong enough to toss trains miles across towns :thumb: anyway Tyner is a good team there is no doubting that. If they werent they wouldnt be here right now. HOWEVER since the loss of Goodpasture and David Lipscomb from their side of the bracket the road to Boro has gotten a lot easier for Tyner. If DL or Goodpasture were still on the east side then I'd say 98% we wouldnt be discussing Tyner right now. I'd put Tyner in my top 10 2a teams but Alcoas back is against the wall. They see it as us vs the world. Everyone is doubting Alcoa right now...Trust me from playing for Alcoa that is the last thing you want. Nobody believed in us in 2000. After a 6-6 year everyone had their doubts except the players and we believed. This team believes they can and will win without Warren... Tyner is a good team and may have playmakers but the Train deffenlty gets derailed Friday at Goddard Field. Alcoa 27-Tyner 13

Don't wast you time on here guys, The Ponies are riding to the BORO this season behind the play of BOO Weathers and Big DADDY Chris Donald who can take over

a game by themselves at any given moment :thumb:

Middle, East and WEst TN are all represented in these Class 2A semifinals but when all is said and done The GOLD Trophy will be headed West of the TN river AGAIN ;)

IF YA SMEEEEELLLLLLL, what the STANGS are Cookin'!! :thumb:

Actually its been a proven fact Tornadoes are strong enough to toss trains miles across towns :P anyway Tyner is a good team there is no doubting that. If they werent they wouldnt be here right now. HOWEVER since the loss of Goodpasture and David Lipscomb from their side of the bracket the road to Boro has gotten a lot easier for Tyner. If DL or Goodpasture were still on the east side then I'd say 98% we wouldnt be discussing Tyner right now. I'd put Tyner in my top 10 2a teams but Alcoas back is against the wall. They see it as us vs the world. Everyone is doubting Alcoa right now...Trust me from playing for Alcoa that is the last thing you want. Nobody believed in us in 2000. After a 6-6 year everyone had their doubts except the players and we believed. This team believes they can and will win without Warren... Tyner is a good team and may have playmakers but the Train deffenlty gets derailed Friday at Goddard Field. Alcoa 27-Tyner 13

Everyone is doubting Alcoa right now? :lol: 92% are picking Alcoa to win! The only people that are picking otherwise, are the ones who know what Tyner is bring up there Friday night.

Rams by 14!

please, tyner stopping alcoa? hahaha. they haven't seen a player like dustin lindsey all year, he'll will derail your stupid little "train" or whatever all by himself. but hey you tyner fans can call it. we've played teams that are a lot better than tyner, and beaten them, so we'll be ready.

alcoa- 42

tyner- 14

please, tyner stopping alcoa? hahaha. they haven't seen a player like dustin lindsey all year, he'll will derail your stupid little "train" or whatever all by himself. but hey you tyner fans can call it. we've played teams that are a lot better than tyner, and beaten them, so we'll be ready.

alcoa- 42

tyner- 14

...I know it's hard to believe...you mention Lindsay...well the "RAMS" have several that can break a big play at any moment...we will see if you can stop six(6)...make that seven(7) rb's...we will see if you can stop wr's or rb's or which one is it??? Alcoa is good but they can't cover everybody...especially when you have a "Vick-like" QB in K.C. ...you will see what I'm talkin' about in a couple days :lol:

I dont think Alcoa has seen a team with as many weapons as Tyner. The difference in Tyner is that they are peaking right now. They have suffered three completely different loses.

Brainerd game > emotion game, they came out flat

Fulton game > winning late, lost in final minutes

McCallie game > McCallie was hot, could not get anything working on offense

Tyner has grown from all three of those losses, and are completely healthy. You can say that Alcoa beat McCallie and Fulton so they will win. Alcoa hasn't beat Tyner, and that is the key. Maybe they will get another shot to beat them next year. Tyner is dangerous, the Alcoa fans have NO CLUE. And it is true, Tyner has at least 5 kids that are playmakers at RB. Lindsey may be good, but he can be stopped. Different team, different scheme!

Rams by 14!