David Lipscomb vs Livingston Academy

swipper

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have to see DL. They are the same every year. I've seen them numerous times in the past. They have an exceptional athlete or two...as Elrod is this year.2.jpg along with Blake Neelley.e.jpg As for the coaching...very familiar with DL there too. They are well coached...no better than Catholic or Notre Dame. I have seen McAdams outcoached in the past too...as has just about any coach you can name. If you don't believe that...you are the naive one. They will try to pound the ball at LA...and will use the run to set up the play action pass to primarily Ford HillinLIP01.jpg. They will also run the option with qb Clay Smith lipscomblexington01.jpghaving several carries.

Now...which LA game did you see? Which DL games did you see?

Nah...our game with LA has no bearing on what I think. Will it make Catholic...AE...Fulton...Trousdale look "good" as you say in LA wins? Not really.

LA has stepped it up a notch in the playoffs. It appears LA makes their own luck.

Dear Naive:What we have here, is a failure to communicate.Yeah, I borrowed that from "Cool Hand Luke". I never said, in my initial post, that I had seen either team play. I made a prediction that Livingston would be beaten by Lipscomb. You, Anwan, said Livingston had played faster, stronger and just as well coached teams. Smith County hasn't played Lipscomb since 2000, the old region 4aa. Yeah, they have the same coach, but I'm guessing some of the players are different, even private schools don't redshirt over one year. Now you have admitted making an assessment of Lipscomb based on 4 pictures off of the CoachT website and seeing Lipscomb in previous years. In other words you made a statement as fact that is actually a guess. I gave an opinion. By the way, being specific, in which game was Coach MacAdams outcoached and in what way.

Edited by 3&out

BombSquad seemingly knows nothing about the LA fans. At the ND game....all week on here it seemed that ND players and fans had a problem with noise....what did they do? Went out and found alot of noise makers. So BombSquad you can keep whining about how the only ppl on here are all LA fans, but its not their fault that they find any and every way possible to support us. It is DL's fans fault if they do not want to get on here and post freely. So give the whining and complaining up about us on here. No one seems to understand you anyways, so why bother? And to the HOG-EYE ppl.....Keep It Rollin'. Lets all go down to the boro' this weekend.

Edited by wildcat324

Cookeville wishes LA the best of luck and go out and win the state. Your not the underdog in my opinion, you are the favorite because you deserve it. Go out and play your best and you will end up reaching the goals that your team has been playing for all year.

GO WILDCATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3&OUT.....you're beginning to sound alot like the ND fans that thought this "hayseed..Cinderella" whatever you want to call it team will fold like a bad hand in poker. You better watch more than the YORK film if you want to put up any points. DL is just another "highclass" private school going to get thumped at the end of the season.

I do believe that you are the one that is naive. Once again let me say....just as I told ND fans bring lots of sponges because the tears will flow after the trouncing DL gets

BOOK IT....I'll take it to the Bank

Name one player that DL has recruited please.

Please do not confuse recruiting players with DL and the other private schools playing in 1a 2a 3a........It is one's ability to "pay" tuition to the school which ranges from $7,000 to almost $14,000 a YEAR.....that is the difference between Div 2 and the public system......i.e...the "multiplier"

That being said I guess I will hear how much harder DL works, coaches harder, etc......and how all the other teams are so much more "talented" but thru this great suffering and trials.....DL manages to pull off victories almost every week.

Dear Naive:What we have here, is a failure to communicate.Yeah, I borrowed that from "Cool Hand Luke". I never said, in my initial post, that I had seen either team play. I made a prediction that Livingston would be beaten by Lipscomb. You, Anwan, said Livingston had played faster, stronger and just as well coached teams. Smith County hasn't played Lipscomb since 2000, the old region 4aa. Yeah, they have the same coach, but I'm guessing some of the players are different, even private schools don't redshirt over one year. Now you have admitted making an assessment of Lipscomb based on 4 pictures off of the CoachT website and seeing Lipscomb in previous years. In other words you made a statement as fact that is actually a guess. I gave an opinion. By the way, being specific, in which game was Coach MacAdams outcoached and in what way.

3&out is definitely appropriate. Huntingdon in the title game two years ago. McAdams was thoroughly outcoached. SC 4 years ago in a 16-0 loss...thorougly outcoached. You said you had seen both. The YAI game means nothing. Have you seen DL this year? Tell me about them. What we have here is a failure to relate.

You have no idea...and you rag me? :thumb: If you haven't seen DL...you are going by the past also. Gee I haven't seen DL this year...but I have seen LA 4 times in the last 3 years.

Edited by Antwan