David Lipscomb vs Livingston Academy

swipper

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait!!! Let me guess. Hog-Eye doesn't have a chance against the Mighty David Lipscomb because they have better athaletes, a "wall" for a defense, a 13 game winning streak, a unbelieveable runningback/quarterback and so on and so forth. Right???

Well, I am not gonna say that I know that Livingston Academy will win but I do know one thing..... If Lipscomb overlooks Hog-Eye like Notre Dame, Knox-Catholic, ect. ect. then they will get BEAT like the others.

Hope you try and stop Cates cause our other players will step up.

Seriously, I know that David Lipscomb is a great team. I have heard alot of great things about ya'll this year. This should be a great game.

H-O-G-E-Y-E

Hogeye, Hogeye

T-N-T

Wait!!! Let me guess. Hog-Eye doesn't have a chance against the Mighty David Lipscomb because they have better athaletes, a "wall" for a defense, a 13 game winning streak, a unbelieveable runningback/quarterback and so on and so forth. Right???

Well, I am not gonna say that I know that Livingston Academy will win but I do know one thing..... If Lipscomb overlooks Hog-Eye like Notre Dame, Knox-Catholic, ect. ect. then they will get BEAT like the others.

Hope you try and stop Cates cause our other players will step up.

Seriously, I know that David Lipscomb is a great team. I have heard alot of great things about ya'll this year. This should be a great game.

H-O-G-E-Y-E

Hogeye, Hogeye

T-N-T

Please tell me you guys are going to refer to your school in the third person as 'Hog-Eye' all week. Fabulous. Carry on, amongst your own.

LA played a great game last night i mean they flat out never gave up and that is what makes me want to watch them more and more they r a very talented team and do not get the respect they need everyone this year has overlooked them and im just tellin u if u overlook these boys u will be beat they have come back from halftime depiscite in every playoff game so far but all i know is that im pullin for them is this not just a cinderella story and at the 1st of this year was this team was not even gave a chance to make it to the playoffs and now look at them all i can say is nothing can beat HEART that is what it takes to be a sucess LA ALL THE WAY GET YA A RING

Congrats to Livingston for making it to the finals. I hope Saturday is a great game!! Why is it do you think that your team has gotten so much better in the postseason? Have players gotten healthier? new offense? New attitude? It is not easy to do what you have done in the postseaon so looking for answers as to how it happened. Good luck this week!

I am sure someone will tell the HOG EYE story on here again this week. I'll let someone from LA do that. It is an interesting story that goes back a long way.

I fill like a story teller :lol: but heres the story of Hogeye :lol:

During the late 1930's and early 40's a number of students came to LA from a small community in northeast Overton county near monroe called Bethsadia or "Hogeye". Many of these students played basketball. One year it was said that 10 out of 15 players on the girls team was from Bethsaida or "Hogeye". When these players were on the floor playing,students that had also went to Bethsaida would yell for their classmates. They would yell "Lets go Hogeye,Lets go Hogeye" in support of there team and community. They would also yell " H-O-G-E-Y-E Hogeye Hogeye T-N-T" which has become our unofficial school mascott (Hogeye), moto and school yell. You will hear it alot saturday so at least you now know what it means :lol:

Well fairly obvious that Livingston has peaked at the perfect time. The best football in the state has been played east of Nashville this year. All the champions will come from the east. Trousdale...., Alcoa, Livingston, Maryville, and Oakridge....I am not sure any of the games will even be close....it is as I have been saying for years now...."

when the leaves turn brown

and hit the ground..

.the east will dominate...the Boro town..."