David Lipscomb vs Livingston Academy

swipper

Here are the updated facts for those of you who don't want to pilfer through pages 8-10.

1. Somebody has claimed that DL has significant injuries. Very doubtful.

2. LA fans, or at least the posters, IMO are overlooking David Lipscomb. LA fans call it confidence though.

3. easttnexpert is full of himself and east tennessee, concentrate on getting right your little orange university over there.

4. Nutt 22 is just that, Nuts. Why call out a dead man?

5. I am Dr. Justice, not BombSquad, who seems to be full of himself like easttnexpert.

Next update on page 13.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, ever been in one of those situations where people around you are having a good time, cracking jokes and someone, usually someone not so humorous, says something that makes no sense or takes it to far, and everyone else stops laughing?

Today we salute you, Mr. Killer of All Jokes. You see something funny and take every measure to ensure that you end up looking dull. Killing the mood in most situations, you pridefully post nonsense to the dissatisfaction of all around. Humor stands no chance in your midst. You're good at something, it's just no one's sure what it is. So crack open an ice cold bottle of cough syrup, Mr. Killer of All Jokes, because nothing could leave a worse taste in your mouth than the taste of something funny.

Wow! President of Deion's fan club, English professor,comedian, judge, football expert,etc.... and you guys thought Charlie Murphy was annoying??? :lol::thumb:

Congrats to both DL and LA. Great run for both teams and both sets of fans should be proud of their teams. I look for a great battle on Saturday and expect both teams to play their best. This game could be a classic.

Although I am a DL fan now, I can remember playing against LA in my younger days. I will predict one thing; both of these teams will bring it and both respect each other and will not overlook each other.

I'm just telling you what i heard from other people about dl. but if you want me to tell you what i think then here goes i think that it's crap that wilson cates isn't even in the runin for mr. football what a shame the man or "primetime" has had a hellashish year it was proven that nd can't stop him so how is dl going to stop him i don't see it happening he broke down the wall and he will run right through dl defense enough said cates should be mr.football. CATS WILL ROLL ON GO CATS GO

Nutt would you please get off the thread and never post again. Its one thing to trash talk about the game, but to get personal with it is another. DL is a class act school that you my friend probably could take lessons from.

Go ahead and say 02 you're the one to be talking. I learned my lesson last year from Rocking Chair. No matter how much you trash talk never get personal with it. Further most being an alumni player I feel that you're a disgrace to the Hog-Eye family.

Ben Gore

Nutt would you please get off the thread and never post again. Its one thing to trash talk about the game, but to get personal with it is another. DL is a class act school that you my friend probably could take lessons from.

Go ahead and say 02 you're the one to be talking. I learned my lesson last year from Rocking Chair. No matter how much you trash talk never get personal with it. Further most being an alumni player I feel that you're a disgrace to the Hog-Eye family.

Ben Gore

Rocking Chair learned a lesson as well. As will everyone when they get caught up in stirring the pot. Great post about Nutt, that needed to be said.

Here are the updated facts for those of you who don't want to pilfer through pages 8-10.

2. LA fans, or at least the posters, IMO are overlooking David Lipscomb. LA fans call it confidence though.

3. easttnexpert is full of himself and east tennessee, concentrate on getting right your little orange university over there.

5. I am Dr. Justice, not BombSquad, who seems to be full of himself like easttnexpert.

Next update on page 13.

What school do you support? Is your team not playing anymore? What is amazing to me is that if you don't support DL or LA and you have read all these pages to help everyone out by giving them the facts in your opinion!

Next update on page 13.

Thanks for all the kinds comments.....The Big Orange Express is back on track with ole Cutcliffe back at the throttle....now just get ready for a Tornado to come blowing through your town soon...........and remember when the leaves hit the grouind.....you should have the rest memorized by now.....and I am full of myself...when we bring all 5 state titles back to the east bracket....my smile will wider than fat Phil's belly.....It will glow like fireworks on the 4th....

...Tell you what, you pay close attention all week, and you might catch on to the English language.

This is a lil late...but that makes no sense what so ever...and we don't refer to ourselves as hog-eye in third person...actually I don't think you even know what third person means...ask charlie murphy I'm sure he could tell you :lol: