David Lipscomb vs Livingston Academy

swipper

ICU812...I hope you didn't pay 7k for that Lipscomb education. The way they "demoish" teams all the time. :thumb:

This will be, yet another, very exciting football game. LA has played and beaten some of the Toughest teams in 3A. This will be the last one of the Toughest teams in 3A for LA to bang heads against. Lipscomb is on a 13 game winning streak. So was Notre Dame. Region 2 has produced the State Champ for the last "God Only Knows" amount of years. This year doesn't look to be much different. IMO.

LA will "DEMOISH" DL by anywhere from 10 - 17 points.

BOOK THAT

From the TSSAA website, the 3A Champions are

2004 Fulton Class 3A (13-2) 34-6 Murfreesboro

2003 Fulton Class 3A (14-1) 36-9 Murfreesboro

2002 Ridgeway Class 3A (14-1) 21-14 Murfreesboro

2001 Austin East Class 3A (13-2) 27-21 Murfreesboro

2000 Portland Class 3A (15-0) 43-0 Murfreesboro

1999 Milan Class 3A 21-14 Nashville

1998 Melrose Class 3A 35-34 Nashville Attendance - 10,500

1997 White House Class 3A 30-20 Nashville Attendance - 12,000

1996 Melrose Class 3A 32-12 Nashville Attendance - 12,000

1995 Marion County Class 3A 28-7 Nashville Attendance - 18,000

1994 Marion County Class 3A 43-14 Nashville Attendance - 10,000

1993 Springfield Class 3A 28-6 Nashville Attendance - 12,000

Would indicate the 3A champ has come from Region 2 for the last 2 years.

By geographic region East 5, West 4, Middle 3

Now you know it too.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ICU812...I hope you didn't pay 7k for that Lipscomb education. The way they "demoish" teams all the time. :lol:

This will be, yet another, very exciting football game. LA has played and beaten some of the Toughest teams in 3A. This will be the last one of the Toughest teams in 3A for LA to bang heads against. Lipscomb is on a 13 game winning streak. So was Notre Dame. Region 2 has produced the State Champ for the last "God Only Knows" amount of years. This year doesn't look to be much different. IMO.

LA will "DEMOISH" DL by anywhere from 10 - 17 points.

BOOK THAT

Clever Clever another person who chooses to insult anothers intellect by their ability to proofread a quick post in a football forum. Wow, I didn't know that those of you, whose best remanse of a response is to make fun of spelling still existed. I didn't realize that people had nothing more original or substantial to say. The fact that this form of degradation still exists amazes me. Sorry next time I will double check my spelling

Edited by ICU812

:lol:

You have nothing on Charlie Murphy. Charlie Murphy actually agrees with 02wildcat, go away nutt_22. Charlie Murphy thought he would let the DL and LA fans debate the game, but unfortunately, some people want to just stir things up. So Charlie Murphy, the straw that stirs the drink, has blessed you all with his presence. Charlie Murphy is asking that LA dismantle this private school, will that be #3 for the playoffs? Sweeeeeeeeet. If Charlie Murphy can get his '64 started he may tool on up to the game. Them LA boys is for real, to bad the state champ will be 10-5, oh well. And thank you, to all the Charlie Murphy fans, he was starting to feel unwanted.

Hey Charlie!! Good to have you back!! All of us LA guys rode you pretty hard on last weeks thread, but most of us like you and enjoyed your posts!! As far as I'm concerned, you are welcome on our threads ANYTIME!! Just keep pulling for LA!!! :DB)

ok friends just for the fun of debate, who, besides cates, will have to be the difference maker in the game on sat., if there is anyone else?

like i said this is all in fun and i think that everyone along with myself think that wilson will be the dif. maker but who else COULD be?

Edited by lasportsfan54

Why can't we stick to the subject at hand and not ramble about the use of the English language, public vs private, this coach or that, $7000.00 or $7.00. Who cares. Let's talk about Livingston's great offense against Lipscomb supposedly iron curtain defense. This has the makings of a really great game. When the smoke clears from all the fireworks...look for the LA "Wildcats" to be victorious. I mean come on. This will be the third eastern crown..after Trousdale, Alcoa....with two more to go.... to be followed by Maryville and Oakridge...yep...the east will be supreme....

when smokey Mountains turn brown

the east will wear all the crowns

in the boro town.....

...36 posts? Call when you can compete.

GREAT a show down between lastweeks Charile Murphy and this weeks Bombsquad WHO will win? I am for charile :D .................Meanwhile back to football. Way to go both teams. To the livingston fans if you buy your ticket in livingston LA gets half of all the proceeds. Tickets are sold at LA and local banks. I like all of the signs that have been put up in the school, lets put some up around the community, and go saturday and make some noise.See ya'll saturday GO WILDCATS WE ARE LA....WE WILL BE STATE CHAMPS. :lol:

Edited by GO_CATS

Why can't we stick to the subject at hand and not ramble about the use of the English language, public vs private, this coach or that, $7000.00 or $7.00. Who cares. Let's talk about Livingston's great offense against Lipscomb supposedly iron curtain defense. This has the makings of a really great game. When the smoke clears from all the fireworks...look for the LA "Wildcats" to be victorious. I mean come on. This will be the third eastern crown..after Trousdale, Alcoa....with two more to go.... to be followed by Maryville and Oakridge...yep...the east will be supreme....

when smokey Mountains turn brown

the east will wear all the crowns

in the boro town.....

O K.....that's it...I can't take this geography butchery anymore. First of all, there is West Tn, MIDDLE TN, and of course East Tn. If you pull out the old mapquest, You can easy see/read that Trousdale co is smack in the middle or almost in the same spot in the MIDDLE as Murfreesboro. Also Livingston is considered Middle Tn and is covered by all MIDDLE TN media. I think what you mean is that MIDDLE TN football is the toughest. ....and I feel like Middle Tn teans will do even better this week because the winner in 3a is from MIDDLE Tn. Livingston will see its toughest defense all year

Edited by bulldog69

I Hope Everyone Has A Great Time at The game! Fan's and Players.I look for LA to be at least 5,000 strong in the stands.If the UpperCumberland show's it could be 10,000 strong.We take OUR FOOTBALL to HEART ! We in Overton Co. appreciate all the surrounding County SUPPORT as well as all the local businesses.LA is excited about playing on the turf and it should create the SPEED FACTOR;Jamey,Wilson,Jake,Jake,Vincent, Mike,Levi,Wade,John-Michael,Seth,Tyler,Josh,D-line,O-line and many others on the team not mentioned who have played this year.Check out the pictures of the Wall falling which Notre Dame so proudly stated held 13 teams to a 4.8 point per game average.We are excited about playing Mid Tenn's best on Saturday.LA play's all eleven and it's the whole team that' behind them every play! Can't Wait