LIVINGSTON ACADEMY - WOW!

ShutupandPlay

the key to LAs sucess is the line if im not mistakin they have 3 seniors and 2 jrs. on that line and boy is it a great line i mean look u got a right tackle that i have yet to see miss any big blocks and a guard that got all region last year that just absolutly rocks heads a center that can block anyhting that comes his way another guard that has a low center of gravity and no one can get lower then he can i mean he cant be moved and then u got the other tackle he looks to be pretty skinny but from what iv seen he is not scared to take on anyone,... i have seen this line take on alot of D-1 prospects and shut them down linemen dont gte enough credit they r what makes the ball go up and down the feild

GO LA LIVE THE DREAM

Yea i know all about there guards I started for scott against LA at DE and he hammerd me a couple times. great O-Line And D-Line. #22 is a great player also

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

livingston reminds me alot of rocky.nobody ever expected him to beat apollo creed or none of those other guys but he did.now rocky must face the dangerous unbeatable drago(lipscomb).although drago is unbeatable and big and bad the heart of livingston academy will get them to the state championship win.1st it was oh man livingston is great but they won't win in that tough region then it was oh livingston should be ashamed to be in the playoffs at 5 and 5 they don't deserve it carter will kill them,wrong! austin east will beat them again,wrong!! surely catholic will beat them again,wrong again!!!! well livingston has had a great year notre dame is unbeaten they had a great run well guess what wrong again!!!!! they awesome livingston academy is still dancin baby and they will shut up the doubters who think lipscomb will destroy them.livingston never quit when they were down in so many games they didn't quit when mike jones larue went down no sir those wildcats kept fightin and they will fight 1 more time this week and who cares what their record was pearl cohn won state one year with 5 losses so what? livingston will win it all they have the coaches,the talent,the fans and the heart.go cats!!!! by the way dissapointing coverage by the tennessean.

Edited by wow1029

livingston reminds me alot of rocky.nobody ever expected him to beat appollo or none of those other guys but he did.now rocky must face the dangerous unbeatale drago(lipscomb).although drago is unbeatable and big and bad the heart of livingston academy will get them to the state championship.1st it was oh man livingston is great but they won't win in that tough region then it was oh livingston should be ashamed to be in the playoffs at 5 and 5 they don't deserve it carter will kill them,wrong! austin east will beat them again,wrong!! surely catholic will beat them again,wrong again!!!! well livingston has had a great year notre dame is unbeaten they had a great run well guess what wrong again!!!!! they awesome livingston academy is still dancin baby and they will shut up the doubters who think lipscomb will destroy them.livingston never quit when they were down in so many games they didn't quit when mike jones larue went down no sir those wildcats kept fightin and they will fight 1 more time this week and who cares what their record was pearl cohn won state one year with 5 losses so what? livingston will win it all they have the coaches,the talent,the fans and the heart.go cats!!!! by the way dissapointing coverage by the tennessean.

Guess we will have to throw the Rocky chant in with "Hog-Eye" haahaa.

this years team is the best ever to play at livingston academy, forget the leather helmet days of (rocking chair), forget the air mccoin era, and teams of the 90's, top to bottom this is the best team to ever play at LA. They teams of the late 70's are the only ones that could have the heart to compete with 2005 cats that is why they are sucessful.

this years team is the best ever to play at livingston academy, forget the leather helmet days of (rocking chair), forget the air mccoin era, and teams of the 90's, top to bottom this is the best team to ever play at LA. They teams of the late 70's are the only ones that could have the heart to compete with 2005 cats that is why they are sucessful.

Saying that the 2005 Cats are the best ever in school history is just your opinion Rock Crusher Mtn. How dare you suggest that we FORGET the leather helmet days of Rocking Chair and the Air McCoin era and especially the teams of the 90's. Those are the teams that helped build the great foundation of football that you enjoy watching right this very day.

This 2005 team may or may not be the best in school history. Who cares or why does it matter ?? I know one thing they sure have been one of the most exciting teams to watch in the school's history. And now they have a chance to win the first state crown in the school's history.

WE'VE COME A LONG WAY BABY !!!

BTW Rock Crusher Mountain sure brings back some good memories for me. LOL