Ricky Ladd White House Mr Football 2005 3A

titans89

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As titans89 has stated, congrats to Ricky Ladd for the honor of 3A Mr. Football. I'm sure he'd be the first to say it, but there is no way in the world he wins any awards without the supporting cast all around him. I think this award not only belongs to Ricky but to the entire team for it's accomplishments this year. I'm proud of you Ricky for receiving this honor and I'm proud of the team for sticking together this through the rough beginning and making this a year to remember.

Old Highlander please shutup and go lay down somewhere, until someone calls for you..... Please do not get on a forum for Ricky and down him. You make yourself look like an idiot. If you are affilliated with Livingston Academy or David Lipscomb, congrats. but please do not get on here and down anyone or heck even voice your opinion that is not even wanted on this forum!!!!

I never heard highlander down him he just said he thinks Wesley Smith (Scott), Dennis Rogan (fulton), Wilson Cates (LA), or Harrison Smith (Catholic). should have won the mr 3-a but in my opinion not taking anything away fron Ricky Ladd........Cates u gotta give it to him. But congrats to Ladd for winning it

I beg to differ---what highlander said was "that's the only title yuins(nice English) will ever win"

He may not have downed Ricky personally, but when you down our program, you down everyone affiliated with it.

Way to go Ricky!!!!!

Old Highlander please shutup and go lay down somewhere, until someone calls for you..... Please do not get on a forum for Ricky and down him. You make yourself look like an idiot. If you are affilliated with Livingston Academy or David Lipscomb, congrats. but please do not get on here and down anyone or heck even voice your opinion that is not even wanted on this forum!!!!

Yeah, he is from LA or DL with the name "OLD HIGHLANDER!" Not very up on high school football are we? Guess I am kind of being smart, but use some common sense.

yea thats the only title yuns will ever win. Mr football shoulda been Wesley Smith (Scott), Dennis Rogan (fulton), Wilson Cates (LA), or Harrison Smith (Catholic).

Lay off Ricky! This kid has worked hard for his team and is very deserving of this award.

If you are disappointed because a team mate didn't win- we are sorry. There is only one winner. Please do not get on here and try to spoil the victory for this kid-and his team mates. They are as proud for him as the rest of us. Season is over and we are glad to have Ricky as our Mr. Football. Congrats Ricky-You have made White House High School history- BDP :lol:

Edited by Vandyman21