District 8-AAA

Shootmore

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

I'm going with Shelbyville..mostly because I can't go wrong there..

Lawrence Lincoln will be a great hard-fought battle but i'm going with Lawrence county because of home courtr...by 4

and

I don't see an upset happening in the Franklin County game so i'm taking them by 7..

Good Luck to all in the first round n I'll be at Lawrence County in the front row of the student section pullin for the home team :thumb:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think shelbyville will the district and region they've got a healthy bench so they will be able to wear down teams whoever turns the ball over least will win on monday night but their could be major upsets on monday if lincoln co whats it they can beat anybody franklin co actually plays defense they will avoid a upset tullahoma only had 8 turnovers against riverdale on tuesday that the 1st time all year tullahoma has had under 25 turnovers all year plus they were able to score on riverdale too i think columbia will win but if tullahoma plays like they did last night it should be a great game

I don't usually do alot of predictions but I think the Lady Lions need the screws turned on them a little and it won't hurt anything if I'm wrong.

I think the Shelbyville Eaglettes and Columbia Lady Lions will meet 2 more times. I think they'll split the wins.

Shelbyville wins the District tournament but......

Columbia comes back and wins the Region. Both teams could face each other in the Glass House but if that happens we'll talk about that later

Shelbyville's bench is strong yes, they lucked out and won their wake up call with Coffee County by 1.

Columbia's bench is as strong or stronger and they didn't win their wake up call. These teams are still the best 2 in the District and Region so which one wants it the worst will have to take it from the other.

I hope I'm right but that's why they lace em up

Edited by limerock

I don't usually do alot of predictions but I think the Lady Lions need the screws turned on them a little and it won't hurt anything if I'm wrong.

I think the Shelbyville Eaglettes and Columbia Lady Lions will meet 2 more times. I think they'll split the wins.

Columbia comes back and wins the Region. Both teams could face each other in the Glass House but if that happens we'll talk about that later

Shelbyville's bench is strong yes, they lucked out and won their wake up call with Tullahoma by 1.

Columbia's bench is as strong or stronger and they didn't win their wake up call. These teams are still the best 2 in the District and Region so which one wants it the worst will have to take it from the other.

Shelbyville's "wake-up call" was with Coffee Co not Tullahoma!

Shelbyville's bench is strong yes, they lucked out and won their wake up call with Coffee County by 1.

Limerock, you are speaking of a reversal of last year! :o I don't know, perhaps if SCHS had had no trouble winning the district this year you might catch 'em napping. I see it differently, I see SCHS winning both district and region. Games will be at Lawrence and Franklin County. Not an advantage for either team. One things for certain now, SEE BELOW :thumb:

Edited by FlatCreekJim

Limerock, you are speaking of a reversal of last year! :thumb: I don't know, perhaps if SCHS had had no trouble winning the district this year you might catch 'em napping. I see it differently, I see SCHS winning both district and region. Games will be at Lawrence and Franklin County. Not an advantage for either team. One things for certain now, SEE BELOW :thumb:

Why do you think Columbia has to catch Shelbyville "napping" the teams are equally as good in their own way. I don't think the Eaglettes were catnapping in their own gym when Columbia beat them there do you? The big factor is every coaching book from John Wooden on down to Bobby Knight and Pat Summit says guard play gets you through torunament play and Columbia wins that matchup hands down

I don't know about Lawrence Co. gym being such a neutral site??? I think the local crowd would support Columbia over any of the teams East of 65 but I could be wrong. Of the teams East of 65 I think Franklin Co. would have the home court (fans) edge since the Wild Thing coached and was very successful here.

Saw Lincoln Co. scouting last nights Lawrence Co./Lewis Co. game. They could have stayed at home as it was probably the worst game I have seen this year. We were sloppy and they were worse. As with any game, I saw some positives so we have just got to take those and build on them.

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!

kw

I look foward to seeing 8-AAA play 7-AAA. I really think Siegel is the only school that has any chance. The 7-AAA district is really down this year.

honestly i think cookville will be the only 7-AAA to survive because they have actually gotten out and played a tough schedule siegel has 1 good guard and riverdale great guards if healthy but either team has nothing in the post