Region 5-1A in 2006!

bigtuck4242

big pancake lilliard is nuthin but fat

Ummmm let me see if this is correct NO!!!!!!!!!!! There are many ppl who are "fat" who dont do nearly as much as pancake does so you need to get your fact straight. O and by the way I would love for you to get on the football field and hit him and then say something b/c you wont. You are the one who has to be so low to say something like that on the internet. So how about you shut your mouth and handle it on the field. (if you actually play)

big pancake lilliard is nuthin but fat

Ummmm let me see if this is correct NO!!!!!!!!!!! There are many ppl who are "fat" who dont do nearly as much as pancake does so you need to get your facts straight. O and by the way I would love for you to get on the football field and hit him and then say something b/c you wont. You are the one who has to be so low to say something like that on the internet. So how about you shut your mouth and handle it on the field. (if you actually play)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think eagleville will be pretty tough next year i think but who knows i might be 2 early 2 undefined

I think this will be a very tough region.Probably the toughest region in the state in Class A. Got alot of good players returning.Looks like Region 5 has finally caught with Region 6.Region 6 is going to be "way down" next year.There are only two teams in region 6 next year and that is Mt.Pleasant and Collinwood. Lowest I've seen it in 20 years!That's a shame because this region has always taken alot of pride in being the most competitive region in the state in Class A. You boys better get to work or it could be a long year or two.

What about Eagleville? Are they going to be that good? Hearing good things in the Boro!

I think this will be a very tough region.Probably the toughest region in the state in Class A. Got alot of good players returning.Looks like Region 5 has finally caught with Region 6.Region 6 is going to be "way down" next year.There are only two teams in region 6 next year and that is Mt.Pleasant and Collinwood. Lowest I've seen it in 20 years!That's a shame because this region has always taken alot of pride in being the most competitive region in the state in Class A. You boys better get to work or it could be a long year or two.

What about Eagleville? Are they going to be that good? Hearing good things in the Boro!

Only time will tell if Eagleville will be great.

White House Heritage looked pretty good at the weight lifting competition. Will they be improved? They should have a good O and D line, good size and strength. Last year their weekness seemed to be in the skill positions where they lacked team speed. Who do they have returning?

Edited by goforthegoal

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmm let me see if this is correct NO!!!!!!!!!!! There are many ppl who are "fat" who dont do nearly as much as pancake does so you need to get your fact straight. O and by the way I would love for you to get on the football field and hit him and then say something b/c you wont. You are the one who has to be so low to say something like that on the internet. So how about you shut your mouth and handle it on the field. (if you actually play)

Ummmm let me see if this is correct NO!!!!!!!!!!! There are many ppl who are "fat" who dont do nearly as much as pancake does so you need to get your facts straight. O and by the way I would love for you to get on the football field and hit him and then say something b/c you wont. You are the one who has to be so low to say something like that on the internet. So how about you shut your mouth and handle it on the field. (if you actually play)

I hate it when people get all mad so i will have to set it straight. i went up against him and he was fat and slow. i ran right around him and he never touched me. he might be impossible to move or run through and i know how strong he is but all one has to do is run around him. sorry about the late reply but i just registered yesterday, finally got a computer(i'm so exited)

I hate it when people get all mad so i will have to set it straight. i went up against him and he was fat and slow. i ran right around him and he never touched me. he might be impossible to move or run through and i know how strong he is but all one has to do is run around him. sorry about the late reply but i just registered yesterday, finally got a computer(i'm so exited)

Yeah,you ran around him for zero tackles. If I remember correctly Eagleville beat yall at your place and had over 200 yds rushing, evidently He must have blocked someone. He also had several tackles on Def. The biggest and slowest line we faced all year was Cascade. Big, strong, slow and no technigue. Put up a winning record and make the playoffs before you trash talk. Your offense struggled moving the ball all year. Our off. line this year had 2 people who weighed over 200 lbs, one was pancake and the other Aaron Fisher 207 who dominated the middle of your line. In fact he sent the Cascade game tape to the colleges he was considering.

Yeah,you ran around him for zero tackles. If I remember correctly Eagleville beat yall at your place and had over 200 yds rushing, evidently He must have blocked someone. He also had several tackles on Def. The biggest and slowest line we faced all year was Cascade. Big, strong, slow and no technigue. Put up a winning record and make the playoffs before you trash talk. Your offense struggled moving the ball all year. Our off. line this year had 2 people who weighed over 200 lbs, one was pancake and the other Aaron Fisher 207 who dominated the middle of your line. In fact he sent the Cascade game tape to the colleges he was considering.

Cascade had alot of inexpierence on the line last year with 3 sophmores and sometimes 4 startin to due injury!!! But they have all been working very hard this offseason on speed, quickness and technigue. I was one of the injured and have also been workin hard to return for this next season. So im expecting Cascades offensive and defensive line to be much improved for this season!!!

Cascade has as much talent as anybody. Soemtimes it doesn't all click together, but oneday soon it's going to happen for them. Good luck to the Champs. Yall have a very good man in Coach Parker.

Does Cascade have more winning records and playoffs births than Eagleville? :thumb: Not taking anything away from the palyers, but I didn't see any domination when Eaglevile played Lynchburg and Collinwood. The best player I did see was the quarterback who had a rifle for an arm. I will give them credit the had some athletes.

Edited by BURLEY

Cascade has as much talent as anybody. Soemtimes it doesn't all click together, but oneday soon it's going to happen for them. Good luck to the Champs. Yall have a very good man in Coach Parker.

Does Cascade have more winning records and playoffs births than Eagleville? :thumb: Not taking anything away from the palyers, but I didn't see any domination when Eaglevile played Lynchburg and Collinwood. The best player I did see was the quarterback who had a rifle for an arm. I will give them credit the had some athletes.

How many more years has Cascade had a football team compared to Eagleville? B) And not taking anything away from the quarterback but I dont think you looked close enough to see the players who made the all region and all state teams.

How many more years has Cascade had a football team compared to Eagleville? :rolleyes: And not taking anything away from the quarterback but I dont think you looked close enough to see the players who made the all region and all state teams.

Taking nothing away from the players who made ALL-State and region but how many of them made it when the Eagles had a losing record. The 7-4 mark and publicity helped. Those things only help in the selection. Would Reggie Bush have the Heisman if he played for Vandy?

White House Heritage looked pretty good at the weight lifting competition. Will they be improved? They should have a good O and D line, good size and strength. Last year their weekness seemed to be in the skill positions where they lacked team speed. Who do they have returning?

No offense to Heritage, but if u guys think they are strong than that weight lifting competition at forest must not have been much at all. Heritage has came in last every year in Robertson Co. lifting competition, and prolly will again this year. Greenbrier will prolly win, but hopefully Jo Byrns will come in second place.