Mike Vick

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont have to put words in my mouth, I can speak for myself and I have never said he was better than Vick(show me where I said that), I said that if I could have Chris in his 97-98 form I would take him over Vick, and who wouldnt?

BTW I seen where someone stated that Vick had less than Pro-Bowl WR's and what did Chandler have? Shawn Jefferson and Terrence Mathis! WOW, how did Chandler not struggle throwing the ball to his Less than Pro Bowl WR's? The Falcons even brought Vick a Pro Bowl WR and Vick couldnt get him the ball!

Once again, Vick may eventually turn into a decent NFL QB, but he just isnt at the top of the class where everyone puts him!!!

gotmilk,

I did not put words into your mouth. If you are choosing chris over mike, then by default you are saying he is better, otherwise, why would you say that.

No, I would not take Chris over Mike. In fact, they probably would have beaten the packers with Vick.

gotmilk,

I did not put words into your mouth. If you are choosing chris over mike, then by default you are saying he is better, otherwise, why would you say that.

No, I would not take Chris over Mike. In fact, they probably would have beaten the packers with Vick.

AMEN!

gotmilk,

That is what I was about to say. gotmilk seems to have some issues.

Beaten the Packers??? When??? :huh:

That wonderful Vick led his team to an impressive 0-7 record against playoff teams this season!

This guy is young and still has alot of upside, but it has been along time since I have seen it take this long for a no.1 QB to develope! I mean Vick is no where near being a QB and the ones that are blinded by his great athleticism can see that this man is no NFL QB! Show me one thing that proves he IS and NFL QB? One thing! Please, show me one thing! The man is satrting to look like it is heading down hill also, with his QB numbers dropping ever year since he became the starter and his rushing numbers have fallen off dramatically! He has never shown that he can help his team win on a consistent basis!

I just dont understand how people cannot see that this man is not an NFL QB? What makes this so hard to see? I am just at AWW..that people actually think this guy deserves to be in the PB? It is all about the NFL making $$$, it has nothing to do with Vick deserving to be in the PB! If Vick deserved to be in the PB, there are 24 other QB's that did too!

Vick is very exciting to watch and I enjoy watching him, but I am glad that he isnt playing for my team!!! :thumb:

Edited by gotmilk?

gotmilk,

Read what I said very slowly, I said that I would take Chris in his 97-98 form over Vick! Now on the other hand, Vick is still young and has some upside! Vick may turn out to be a decent QB? But Vick has yet to have a season like Chris's 97 or 98 season!!

Read what I said very slowly, I said that I would take Chris in his 97-98 form over Vick! Now on the other hand, Vick is still young and has some upside! Vick may turn out to be a decent QB? But Vick has yet to have a season like Chris's 97 or 98 season!!

funny gotmilk, but slowing down the rate at which I read your post does not change the meaning. I am sorry that you are relying on symantics to have your little temper tantum over putting words into your mouth, but if you cannot see where you have said he is better, then Gerry B. may be right.

(read this slowly several times and then ask mommy what it means) LOL .... :thumb:

ps. the last line is a joke, don't blow a gasket.

funny gotmilk, but slowing down the rate at which I read your post does not change the meaning. I am sorry that you are relying on symantics to have your little temper tantum over putting words into your mouth, but if you cannot see where you have said he is better, then Gerry B. may be right.

(read this slowly several times and then ask mommy what it means) LOL .... :huh:

ps. the last line is a joke, don't blow a gasket.

Ok, I will try this one more time and if it doesnt work, maybe we can see about getting you some reading comprehension classes! I would take Chris with his 97-98 form over Vick, but not Chris with his Oilers form! Did any part of that sound like I am saying Chris is better than Vick? Had Chris put up those numbers his whole career, then Vick would never touch him! Vick is still young and has some upside, he just needs someone to teach him how to play QB!

BTW, the first line was just a joke! :huh:

I have never blown a gasket on here and I never will, I love friendly discussion and it makes it fun when you can take some shots here and there without anyone getting mad! :thumb:

Also, why is it everytime I am ask to prove something or show something, I come through, but when I ask for something, it seems to get over looked? Like this quote from my last post:

"Show me one thing that proves he IS and NFL QB? One thing! Please, show me one thing! The man is satrting to look like it is heading down hill also, with his QB numbers dropping ever year since he became the starter and his rushing numbers have fallen off dramatically! He has never shown that he can help his team win on a consistent basis! "

Ok, I will try this one more time and if it doesnt work, maybe we can see about getting you some reading comprehension classes! I would take Chris with his 97-98 form over Vick, but not Chris with his Oilers form! Did any part of that sound like I am saying Chris is better than Vick? Had Chris put up those numbers his whole career, then Vick would never touch him! Vick is still young and has some upside, he just needs someone to teach him how to play QB!

BTW, the first line was just a joke! ;)

I have never blown a gasket on here and I never will, I love friendly discussion and it makes it fun when you can take some shots here and there without anyone getting mad! :thumb:

Also, why is it everytime I am ask to prove something or show something, I come through, but when I ask for something, it seems to get over looked? Like this quote from my last post:

"Show me one thing that proves he IS and NFL QB? One thing! Please, show me one thing! The man is satrting to look like it is heading down hill also, with his QB numbers dropping ever year since he became the starter and his rushing numbers have fallen off dramatically! He has never shown that he can help his team win on a consistent basis! "

He takes all the snaps behind the center, thus he is a NFL QB. Does that answer your question?

Frankly, the manner in which it was written was too hard to detemine what you were really asking.

I enjoy making you blow your gasket, all in good fun. :lol:

He takes all the snaps behind the center, thus he is a NFL QB. Does that answer your question?

Frankly, the manner in which it was written was too hard to detemine what you were really asking.

I enjoy making you blow your gasket, all in good fun. :thumb:

I LOVE IT WHEN I AM SO RIGHT THAT NO ONE CAN RESPOND TO IT! :D

Tex you are a good man, but you are fighting a losing battle! I give you FACTS, you give me OPINIONS!!!!! ;)