WARNING, Jackson County, we're coming

SulphurCityQueen

Don't Jackson Co have HOPE, surely they must. Am I the only one that gives my Lady Bulldogs a chance? swanson and gotmilk has already conceeded......you must understand we have prepared for this game for weeks now, no one can stop Laken, she had 19 in the 1st game and if they double and triple team her, the 3's will fall. :thumb:

SCQ, you are the only one from RBS that seems to believe that you are going to win. Swanson and Gotmilk are waivering as game time approaches, or at least hedging at the best.

Since the three of you are the main RBS supporters on here, I have a question for any one of you. Since you have several banners on the wall at RBS for Jr. High, why is there not any for the high school? It seems to me with all of this success at the lower level that it would carry over to the high school level.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't Jackson Co have HOPE, surely they must. Am I the only one that gives my Lady Bulldogs a chance? swanson and gotmilk has already conceeded......you must understand we have prepared for this game for weeks now, no one can stop Laken, she had 19 in the 1st game and if they double and triple team her, the 3's will fall. :thumb:

No disrespect to your team I hear RBS is has a more than decent team but this is Jackson County we are talking about they are the best in the state JC should win this one. Best of luck to you though :lol:

SCQ, you are the only one from RBS that seems to believe that you are going to win. Swanson and Gotmilk are waivering as game time approaches, or at least hedging at the best.

Since the three of you are the main RBS supporters on here, I have a question for any one of you. Since you have several banners on the wall at RBS for Jr. High, why is there not any for the high school? It seems to me with all of this success at the lower level that it would carry over to the high school level.

I believe I can answer your question...Ok I can remember watching the junior high teams when I was in 7th and 8th grade...I can think of about 8 or 9 different starters on both...and only 4 came up and played highschool ball...They all quit and didn't stick with it...Now these girls we now have up have all stuck with it the whole way through...

I don't think we should make predictions, just let the game do the talking. I know both teams will be well prepared and I guarantee you the girls on both sides are not taking their opponents lightly. It should be a great game with a tournament-time atmosphere. It will be tough winning in Gainesboro but we will see how it goes on Tuesday night.

Sorry RBS fans but I'm afraid you have NO chance to win in Gainesboro!

Its hard enough to win there win JC has a fair team but as locked and loaded as they are right now they play at a different level than most teams around here can ever get to. I say this game proves to all the RBS faithful just what it takes to claim yourself as a great team.

No point prediction but JC in a big way!!! :D

I conceed nothing to no one! But you have to beat the best to be the best! I know RBS can beat JC, they have done proven they CAN, now they need to go out and do it! JC in no way has a better team than RBS, just more expierenced!

The folks that are picking JC by 15+ tickle me to death! No way either team wins by that much! :D

I conceed nothing to no one! But you have to beat the best to be the best! I know RBS can beat JC, they have done proven they CAN, now they need to go out and do it! JC in no way has a better team than RBS, just more expierenced!

The folks that are picking JC by 15+ tickle me to death! No way either team wins by that much! :D

Gotmilk, more experience makes a team better. This means that JC is better. Any team can beat another team on a given night as the old saying "Even a blind hog can find an acorn". To be compared to teams like Clarkrange and Jackson Co., RBS needs to be able to beat them on a regular basis.

I would think that if RBS wants to beat the best that they could play in the Mid South Classic next year. I would assume that they would be happy to have them in the tournament. RBS is not going to reach their potential playing the schedule that they are currently playing. It helps to be battle tested on a regular basis to win the "Gold".

I don't think that either team will win by 15+, but if one of them does, I would think that it would be JC.

Don't Jackson Co have HOPE, surely they must. Am I the only one that gives my Lady Bulldogs a chance? swanson and gotmilk has already conceeded......you must understand we have prepared for this game for weeks now, no one can stop Laken, she had 19 in the 1st game and if they double and triple team her, the 3's will fall. :D

No need to double or triple team anyone from RBS. Lady Blue Devils will roll in this one bye atleast 15. Swaney, just for your info 7A watcher will be sitting close to me and if i see you i'll introduce you. :D

Its hard enough to win there win JC has a fair team but as locked and loaded as they are right now they play at a different level than most teams around here can ever get to. I say this game proves to all the RBS faithful just what it takes to claim yourself as a great team.

No point prediction but JC in a big way!!! B)

here we go almighty jc again. why is 1a even playing it out this year just go ahead and give those devils that gold ball and get it over with. locked and loaded just ask baxter how locked and loaded they are.

No point prediction but JC in a big way!!! B)

here we go almighty jc again. why is 1a even playing it out this year just go ahead and give those devils that gold ball and get it over with. locked and loaded just ask baxter how locked and loaded they are.