Freshman and Sophmore Standouts in 1A

scoresandstats

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntland[/url'>Dad' post='825893045' date='Jan 9 2006 - 11:44 AM']

our girls play 2 good underclasswoman tomorrow night. they are bell and duke of richland. bell is a sophomore and duke is a freshman i think. they both can beat you up with scoring and rebounding.

You are so right!! Those two girls are very good players, Duke at post has moves that are far above her age and yes she is just a freshman. But you are wrong on one count there are four underclassmen that start for Richland. Horn at the post who improves more every game I get to see. And one of my favorite players in this district in Rachel Glidden, the best all around player I've seen in a long time.

She's fast, skilled, and fearless a "get after the ball player" who can rebound drive, shootthethree, and loves the assist pure pleasure to watch play. I have five 1A players that I consider to be exceptional she is one. Vanessa Pincheon Moore Co. Gaby Busnell Forrest

Haley Lovett Summertown and Abbey Andrews Collinwood are my personal favorites.

I have seen 3 different listings for her! I have seen 6'3, 6'4, and now 6'7! Which is she officially? Not what JC people see her as or not as what everyone else sees her as, but officially what is she?

She hasn't been 6'3 since the 5th grade not sure what posts you're looking at. She was 6'5 last year and now with shoes on is 6'7, hopefully that clears it up. :thumb:

Greenfield[/url]fan' post='825893226' date='Jan 9 2006 - 02:16 PM']

One question, when do they do the reclassification thing again?

Every 4 years. Exceptions are, if the enrollment of a school goes up-or-down more than 20%, or a new school is added.

These are mid-classification corrections.

Edited by jimbo44