Sequatchie County Needing New Coach

bo4vols

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard a name that is sort of familiar to the valley. Chris Jones. I was told that he is from the area but lives in Canada. Coaches with one of the Canadian Football League Teams. Wanting to get back to this area. I think his wife teaches at Jasper High School.

Chris Jones is the D Line and DC for the Montreal Allouettes. He has been there for three or four years. He was the D Line coach at Tenn. Tech before going to the CFL. He would do wonders at Sequatchie County. Very good coach with alot of experience at all levels. Was one time at North Jackson, AL. I hope if he is interested he gets a legit shot. Good Luck to all the applicants.

Well shoot my rooster. Delmar goes away for a little all inclusive vacation (courtesy of the Franklin Co penal system) and when he comes back, the Valley has gone to pot. Bledsoe is wanting to fire their coach. Marion's coach is wanting to leave and Sequatchie's coach has flown the coop. To make it worser you're trying to steal my principal away. Let's see, we have Colquette, Fritz, Barger, Barger, Taylor, Jones, Miner and some guy with blanks in his name who have all been named. Let me add a few more for good measure. I say add Boynton, Pruitt, Grider (dic), Brewer, Allen (John), Akins, Turner and everybody else in the state. I've never herd such crying in all my life. The thing is it don't matter who gets the job you'll still be a Valley team and you'll still not be as good as us.

Delmar is going to leave you boys with 2 bits of valuable advice. 1. If you gonna drink get a designated driver. If you don't have a designated driver make your friend drive. Saves yourself a lot of trouble. 2. Franklin Co sherrif's deputys don't have a sense of humor.

Why is that....because Delmar says so!

Chris Jones is the D Line and DC for the Montreal Allouettes. He has been there for three or four years. He was the D Line coach at Tenn. Tech before going to the CFL. He would do wonders at Sequatchie County. Very good coach with alot of experience at all levels. Was one time at North Jackson, AL. I hope if he is interested he gets a legit shot. Good Luck to all the applicants.

I believe Chris Jones would be a good fit for this job if he is interested.