Bolivar V. Brentwood Acadamy

GCPioneer

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Wayne plays this will be a great game, but if he doesn't this game will go to <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>. Wayne is the only person on Bolivar's team that can even think about hanging with Brandan Wright.

Saw Wayne at the SS-BOL game last night moving around but you can tell a little sore. We have already clinched the no 1 seat in the district so we really don't need him to do nothing but get healthy. He didn't play Tues. night really do not need to play FRi. or next Tues. So he will be ready for Thurs. night.

Bolivar by 5

Who is going to pull off the win between these 2 GREAT teams February 9th ? It will be one HECK of a game...needless to say I have already gotten my ticket ... Im takin Bolivar by 3 in this one :)

Do you think BA will have a big crowd big it is a game on a weekday? That will be the big difference I THINK. Their fans are just as wild as the BOLIVAR FANS

Do you think BA will have a big crowd big it is a game on a weekday? That will be the big difference I THINK. Their fans are just as wild as the BOLIVAR FANS

There will be virtually zero BA students there. Next week all BA students go on 3-5 day trips called "Winterim". College tours, educational trips, public service etc.

If Wayne plays this will be a great game, but if he doesn't this game will go to Brentwood Academy. Wayne is the only person on Bolivar's team that can even think about hanging with Brandan Wright.

ditto. There are few people in the state that can hang with Brandan. With Wayne I'll take Bolivar by 2, any team with Wille Kemp, you just about cant pick against them.

Anyone know Chisms status???

If you were talkin' REAL status...like in the NFL, D-1 you know-something like that... then you'd HAVE to put him down as questionable to say the least.

I cannot believe he'd miss it. If Coach says he can play, then you've got to believe he'll play hurt, if need be (somewhat now--'cause he is better----just not 100%). I think the game would just be too important to him/team if he has to make the call.

Now all us experts who won't be on the floor :wacko: ...well, we can realize that while it's an important game in many ways...for Bolivar anyway...we actually NEED big Wayne for some matchup in the tourney. But Rudesill and staff will take all that stuff into acct. If it were firefulmer's call, he'd rest that leg--need rest or not--until 1st tournament game. He (Wayne) wouldn't agree with this opinion, b/c the guy wants to play. Actually their minds are right. They play hard, and to heck w/ opinions.

Wayne---you'll get your wish. I'll bet you'll get to play. Who knows for sure IF or how much--Coach'll figure out all that. Since those in the know already pretty much know---including YOU!!!

But real status---he'd HAVE to be questionable or "day to day" in reality. I mean, the guy is/was hurt and needs to rest it all he can/will. (So rest it some big guy!!! :blink: Oh, man, you gonna do what you want...you're hardheaded like that!!! Kidding you man.)

Bizzieb/ PrepFanatic---You guys know this is a big game for several kinds of reasons for these two clubs. But I'm gonna guess Wayne plays and it's Bolivar by 3. For this particular game at this time---I'd still pck the Tigers to win this time even if Wayne didn't play. Geeze....here's hoping we don't have any kind of off night...but we're right at that crunch time of year so I believe the guys dig it out.

Oughta be a good one. W/ a litttle luck me and a couple of little ones are going to be there to see it all.

GO GET IT TIGERS! Show some of these folks who DON''T know, just how ya'll CAN play your game. Rudesill and the staff can't play it for you, but if you'll listen and let Willie Kemp do his thing---you can take this one. Right at home too. Well, almost home!

ONE AT A TIME NOW...but you KNOW that. That's what experience gets you.

Edited by firefulmer