Bolivar V. Brentwood Acadamy

GCPioneer

What will the BA faithful do, how will they react when they learn Oman Arena has no luxury boxes, suites, or segregated restrooms/concession stands just for them? It will be a great game - Bolivar by 6.

What??? No luxury suites! No segregated restroom or concessions

stands for the BA faithfull. How dare they force us to play (or watch)

basketball under such primitive conditions. I guess that I'll have

to stay home and watch the game on our special satellite broadcast

(only available to BA with our special satellite receivers).

Do you seriously think that BA is taking this game lightly :thumb:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am caught off guard as to why so many people are acting as if BA has posted on here like "the game is in the bag"??

1)No one from BA is overlooking a great team

2)I would debate that Bolivar has played a tougher schedule

3)I am glad this player is ranked wherever but I'll still take Wright and Bone

4)Bizzie-Pitts has over 800wins in ALL classes/not just "DII"

5)BA still beat them at full strenght the first time

i guess i was a little off on the score. brentwood is just better coached and i think joshua bone is a real big difference maker. he off sets bolivars advantage at point. i think bone is way underrated. i would've like ut taking a shot at him. he is a winner. by the way no one can compare strength of schedule with ba.

Congratulations to Brentwood. I did not get to see the game as I had intended to, but from everything I am reading shows exactly the opposite as I had predicted, BA brought their A game and Bolivar did not show up.

I will agree with an earlier post that Bolivar looks like a 2-man team, but I am anxious to see why Chism is continuing to have health issues. He is a big guy and certainly outweighs Wright but he is going to have to overcome these injuries.

I am also suprised at Kemp's up and down game. If anything has been consistent in Bolivar's play it has been Kemp. He always seems to put up the points or make that defensive stop when needed, and plainly just gets the job done. I know they will do well come tournament time, but if they do not have all cylinders firing this late in the year and are on a consistent roll, then this journey to the promised land will be much, much more difficult than in years past.

Congratulations again to BA. I predicted otherwise, but you all were the better team tonight.

Let me be the first to congratulate <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> on a great game. They just completely dominated tonight by a score of 59-42. BA, in my opionion, may be the best team in the state in any class. <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> dominated all 3 games tonight; JV, Girls, and Boys.

After tonight I think I can say that BA is the best team in the state also. I've only seen them play twice, but they beat Ridgeway and dominated Bolivar. There are no teams that can say that they beat the AA and AAA defending champs but BA, they've dominated DII and beaten 2 of the top DI schools. I was pullling for Bolivar to pull the upset, but there was just no answer for the overall team play of BA. Rudisill will look at this film and turn this into a positive, and Bolivar will be back in the state finals agian. This game was just for bragging rights.

After watching Brandan tonight and a couple weeks ago, I just got 1 question. Greg who? I mean I've seen Oden play twice also. I might not have seen the right games I guess, but I was very impressed with Wright everytime I saw him, and on both ends of the court too.

After tonight I think I can say that BA is the best team in the state also. I've only seen them play twice, but they beat Ridgeway and dominated Bolivar. There are no teams that can say that they beat the AA and AAA defending champs but BA, they've dominated DII and beaten 2 of the top DI schools. I was pullling for Bolivar to pull the upset, but there was just no answer for the overall team play of BA. Rudisill will look at this film and turn this into a positive, and Bolivar will be back in the state finals agian. This game was just for bragging rights.

After watching Brandan tonight and a couple weeks ago, I just got 1 question. Greg who? I mean I've seen Oden play twice also. I might not have seen the right games I guess, but I was very impressed with Wright everytime I saw him, and on both ends of the court too.

man i must say the dunk by wright was NIIIIICE...also the tip off fast break dunk looked real good (set the tempo of the game)....joshua bone is a great shooter and had some moves...the refs made ALOT of questionable calls tonight for both teams and were on chism tough tonight....after seeing both of these teams play for the first time i was impressed...kinda wished bolivar would have played better with them which i know they can just had a bad shooting night...did anyone get to see mr bruce pearl there tonight?

Edited by GCPioneer

Brentwood Academy absolutley dominated tonight... from what i heard by talking to a few of BA's players after the game before the game Bolivar's players were yelling we ready and stuff and dancing in front of there locker room right by BA's and evidently that motivated the eagles tonight bc they jumped out quick with a 20-3 first quarter. Stats on Brandan were 14 points 15 rebounds and 8 Blocks according to Donovan Stewart of the Nashville City Paper.